Your User Name..What Gives?

Options

Replies

• debzeppelin
    Options
    I am a MASSIVE Led Zeppelin fan and was in a kind of tribute band as a kid called Debzeppelin (I am Debz)
    I have used it for literally everything ever since.
  • ImCaptainJackSparrow
    Options
    I'm Captain Jack Sparrow savvy?

Mines pretty self explanatory
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    I love the word Gaiden, it means side story and since I'm a writer, I guess it speaks to me. Jade is my pen name. :glasses:
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    My user name is someone i know in my life who is very beautiful and wonderful person. I cannot find her whereabouts now. She is my inspiration and always has a place in my heart forever.
  • brendarun
    brendarun Posts: 26
    Options
    mine is my name and i love running, hence brendarun :)
  • Stagolee
    Stagolee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    bii: what my boyfrend and some of my frends call me. 14 -my date of birth is nov 14th so! .. lol
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Last name, first initial, the college I graduated from.

Ruby, t, OU
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My name + one of my lucky numbers.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My name is Kat. And basically, I thought "Katatrophic" sounded cool. I spelled it wrong though...hehe.
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    One day a friend and I were making an account on a form in order to ask questions for a school project. She said shed name it "MonsterFace" after my ugly face. It's stuck ever since. I've add the lady in because people think Im a man lol
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    M = first letter of last name
    16 = birthday
    Shane = Name

Nothing real special
  • Beaneroo
    Beaneroo Posts: 9
    Options
    Beaner is the nickname my honey gave me when we first started dating....most of my usernames contain the word "Bean" somewhere in them.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I wanted loves21 but someone had it already. My 21st birthday was the best. I was engaged we were getting married two months later. On my birthday we went to Atlantic City and my now husband then fiance set up a romantic Italian dinner and I won 1000.00 on my birthday gambling. So we had some nice fun money for our honeymoon. I ended up with loves418 which is my birthday and this all happened on that day.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I wanted loves21 but someone had it already. My 21st birthday was the best. I was engaged we were getting married two months later. On my birthday we went to Atlantic City and my now husband then fiance set up a romantic Italian dinner and I won 1000.00 on my birthday gambling. So we had some nice fun money for our honeymoon. I ended up with loves418 which is my birthday and this all happened on that day.

That's awesome!!!!

Big thank you to all who have played along! Some really cool stories!
  • notaperfect10
    notaperfect10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine's from The Beautiful South song ...I love Paul Heaton's clever lyric's and it seemed apt! :bigsmile:
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I was a "Madzik." before, because of my name (and yeah, the full stops rock xD) but I really wanna change it. My nickname is sort of an inside joke, those interested in all Japanese stuff (I'm nerdy this way xD) will know but to those who don't: "chibi" in Japanese means "small". I'm not small but I will get there xD and "lice" is from "Alice" which is, hopefully, going to be my first name. :)
  • akamisscrawford
    Options
    Also Know As Miss Crawford (maiden name) since I've been married 4 times I'm glad I kept my maiden name along the way...:drinker:
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    mine is couldbeme lol well it could , couldn icould lose the weight i want to x:drinker:
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend calls me fudgecube and I call him butthead lol x