Your User Name..What Gives?

Options

Replies

• Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    It's been my user name and character name since I started playing MMOs (computer games) 11 years ago, my real name is Crystal and it was just what I came up with when trying to make a play on my name that wouldn't be taken...It's my account name on a million things and it's never been taken. :smile:
  • melcap86
    melcap86 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    mine is the first three letters of my first and last name and the year I was born
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    my username says it all...I am elena, I am great.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    im a jersey boy and some MFP friends nickname me "Pumpkin *kitten*"...put them together and you have Jerseypump. lol
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    first and middle name. quick and easy, use it for nearly everything so I dont forget.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

yes you are
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    it's my name brittney allison wilson...wilsonba :)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I am blonde and was born in 1971.

Brilliant, I know! :laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

yes you are

thank you, Pumpkin *kitten*:bigsmile:
  • MyaTala
    MyaTala Posts: 10
    Options
    This is the same user name i've used since I think junior high. My friends and I use to pass notes (what pre-teen girl didn't right) and we decided to come up with alternative names so no one would know it was us if they fell into the "wrong" hands. In typical pre-teen obsession we spent quite a few days on this stupid quest to come up with the perfect name. I stumbled across a name sight and found that Mya means emerald (and i love the color green) and tala meant wolf (my fav. animal) ie Mya Tala meant emerald wolf and thus my fav. screen name was born and has existed from that point on.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It's the code for the doomsday device in my garden.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    redshoeshelley ...
    Red is a power color and every girl should own a pair of red high heel shoes !
    And Shelley ... well, that's a given :tongue:
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first and middle names.
  • nicescent
    nicescent Posts: 44
    Options
    I work in the fragrance business and people tell me I am a nice guy..
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    well, when i started here, i was a mom. i wanted to be a hot mama. and soon. soooo...

btw - the nearly weekly comment about "drop the soon! you're already there!" gets kinda old. you're not the first who's come up with that line. thank you, i appreciate it. but really...
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe and her birthday June 1...monroe61
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

yes you are

thank you, Pumpkin *kitten*:bigsmile:

:laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to use any of my 'usual' names in case I chose to someday post pictures, lest someone from another site got stalkerish. I wanted to go with frootbat cos I'm a mostly reformed goth who was never 100% serious about it in the first place, but somehow that was taken. Cats are nice too. Et voila!
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    my profile picture is the only photo of me in about 15 years that i have liked
    the little girl in it is my daughter Lucy Alexandra known lovingly by all as Lucy Lou
    so lucylousmummy
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    A friend challenged me to do the Warrior Dash with him this summer. Well I had to get in shape and change my body to keep up. (Side note: so glad I did!) So now I will be a Warrior Ready to take on any obstacle! :happy: