What do you waste your money on?

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Shoes, designer sunglasses and handbags, and tickets to stuff. I'll spend a pretty penny on some sweet concert/football/basketball/baseball game tickets!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    High end makeup. I don't need it know, but I am working my way to being a a makeup artist. But at the moment it's kinda of a waste lol. :p
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Also, I can't resist buying shampoo/conditioner/moisturiser/shower gel in the supermarket. I can barely fit in my shower for all the junk I buy!

This. Totally addicted.

and jewelry supplies. I've spent an inordinate amount of money just on japanese papers.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    ah. I have a few digital watches, most of my watch money is spent on "high quality" watches. people talk trash cause of how expensive they can be, but hey I like em. So I buy em.

and yes. tattoos. I forgot to mention that. Getting a new one here in a few weeks I hope.

What type of watches?? My husband is really big into watches. I'm always trying to find ones to surprise him with. Of course, the higher end watches are few and far between.. but it it gives me ideas to start planning. I just got him a Wittnauer for his birthday / father's day.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I used to spend at least $100 a month on comics.

I also have tons of the Marvel Legends action figures, but I haven't bought any in at least a year.

I've also got 100s of DVDs.
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Low calorie snacks
    Starbucks:heart::heart: :heart:
    Clothes
    Shoes
    Bags-Accessories
    Cute things
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hookahs (2 syrians, 1 MYA and 1 Sahara) & shisha (tobacco only)
    eBooks (damn Kindle - lol)
    VIDEO GAMES - OSJ, i need my virtual release from reality
    tattooing supplies
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Trashy gossip magazines!!! I hate myself for funding the Kardashian Empire, but I just can't say no!!! Also, I can't resist buying shampoo/conditioner/moisturiser/shower gel in the supermarket. I can barely fit in my shower for all the junk I buy!

Omg I can't walk into a CVS without leaving with at least 2 nail polishes and some random new hair or skin product! It's like a sickness!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I find myself slowly getting addicted to Groupon. Been buying way more deals from it than I originally intended. Also, music from my cell phone's Google Play Store and e-books from Amazon's Kindle Store. It's waaay too easy to buy stuff with just a click of a mouse button these days!

THIS^^^^ books and groupon are my obsession
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Anime
    Asian Ball Joint Dolls
    Maid Figurines
    Costumes
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Music. I bet I have more music than anyone here. :-)

Sorry, I just keep thinking of more things.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm overly generous and try to be good to my friends. But, when they take advantage if my money and my kindness I feel that is a total waste. I'm out "X" anmount of dollars and they haven't spent a dime.

I gotta fix that.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I used to spend at least $100 a month on comics.

I also have tons of the Marvel Legends action figures, but I haven't bought any in at least a year.

I've also got 100s of DVDs.

movie night at your place!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    My weakness (and the only "frivolous" kind of thing I buy for myself) is my gym attire. I shop clearance, though.... My gym clothes are the only new clothes I ever buy myself; I usually get thrift store clothes for me. I love my gym clothes though... :)
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hookers && Blow...

This ^^ ( Do you have any idea how much it costs to fly a midget hooker to Nebraska? )

Is that why Wee-Man is here? I thought it was for the CWS!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    take out, starbucks, presents for my hubby, and random electronic gadgets i rarely use.

oh and movies and movie snacks.
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Books. In this day and age of "ebooks" I still find myself preferring that paper in my hands. So I have tons and tons of books lining my shelves, and STILL buy more of them. I am also a body jewelry and shoe addict. Oh, and plants.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, booze, and more *kitten*
  • happyclappy36
    Options
    Generally my money seems to go on food and baking equipment.