I did the ultimate food sin..*gulp* ugh...

Options

Replies

• FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Trollin' trollin' trollin'

I assure you; she isn't a troll.
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Uh wow...i cant believe some of the responses i just received..aren't we ALL on here for the same reason?! a lot of us need help with weight loss and staying fit and have tons of questions..i have as much as a right as anyone else on here to ask them..not to be made fun of...i was asking an honest question,due to false information i was given before..but i don't deserve rude comments..
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    If you are serious, then you really are displaying some serious signs of anorexia. I've seen you post in the forums, and most of the time your posts appear that you are leaning in that direction if not fully there. Do us all a favor and go see a nutritionist and find out about the right amount of calories that your body needs to function and them eat them...all of them
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    What!? Popcorn is good for you! (Well, not the way they pop in in the theaters... That is pretty flippin' gross...)

Don't worry about it. Next time, just pop your own and know you're eating a delicious and HEALTHY snack!

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20120326/Popcorn-e28093-a-healthy-snack-with-antioxidants-higher-than-fruits-and-veggies.aspx
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Here you go now relax:

poundsvscalories.jpg
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Surely this is a joke.

Why be such an *kitten*
    Yeah, I don't know why she would be one either.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Are you a wizard?
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Sandy--don't pay any attention to the ahole responses. There is some good info. Ignore the rest.
  • kristathompson1
    Options
    Amen brotha
  • kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you are serious, then you really are displaying some serious signs of anorexia. I've seen you post in the forums, and most of the time your posts appear that you are leaning in that direction if not fully there. Do us all a favor and go see a nutritionist and find out about the right amount of calories that your body needs to function and them eat them...all of them

If you actually thought she had anorexia what a lovely way to talk to someone who could has a mental illness, and I see her daily diaries and she is doing great and doesnt need this sort of advise, she need support.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options

If you actually thought she had anorexia what a lovely way to talk to someone who could has a mental illness, and I see her daily diaries and she is doing great and doesnt need this sort of advise, she need support.
    Either you are overly sensitive or lack comprehension skills.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Support doesn't get any better than that.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Like it or not...that is support. I can't see her diary, and I only stated my observation based upon previous forum posts...which I clearly stated in my comment. Just because you are friends with her and you are offended doesn't mean that I am wrong...again...just my personal observation. Visiting a nutritionist to get a proper calorie goal and follow a proper meal plan is GOOD advice
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    how was Prometheus?
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Here you go now relax:

poundsvscalories.jpg

This picture is awesome! Thanks....
  • FitBarbie2986
    Options
    I'm far from an anorexic..or have an eating disorder,i get my eating habits and information from personal trainers,and i like to eat clean and healthy,which i wasn't doing for a LONG time,so i'm here learning just like a bunch of you are...so therefore,how am i anorexic?! so after eating clean for 3 months and being proud,of course i'm going to freak out over movie theatre popcorn that i binged on that was COVERED in butter and salt..i just wanted your guys reassurance is all,obviously i was clueless and needed guidance and direction as to what to do..someone mentioned doing 2hrs of cardio was unnecessary,so i will take their advice and not do that,i don't have a problem,i just want to get to my fitness goals like everyone else..i'm currently a healthy 117lbs and 5'2..far from anorexic
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options

It's the " do us all a favor " that kind of took your statement over the top.....I can see her diary, and she is doing fine. She doesn't over excersize. She is losing weight at a healthy rate.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Any personal trainer worth their weight would tell you that one day of popcorn while out on a movie date isn't a sin, and doesn't require two hours of cardio. I completely understand the sudden freakout moment after you realize you've downed an entire tub of movie theater popcorn, but hopefully this experience and this thread have helped you better understand how calories in vs. calories out work. One bad day will not ruin your long-term efforts, and as long as you make the next few days count with your fitness goals, you're going to be fine.

I mean really, ask yourself, what kind of life is it if you can't have a tub of popcorn when you go on a movie date?? Occasional indulgences are what keep us smart and sane.
  • FitBarbie2986
    Options
    [/quote]

Like it or not...that is support. I can't see her diary, and I only stated my observation based upon previous forum posts...which I clearly stated in my comment. Just because you are friends with her and you are offended doesn't mean that I am wrong...again...just my personal observation. Visiting a nutritionist to get a proper calorie goal and follow a proper meal plan is GOOD advice
    [/quote]

PLEASE tell me just ONE post i have made that points me in the direction of sounding like an anorexic? I'd LOVE to hear it..or was i sounding like someone that wants to eat clean and healthy?! Everyday i aim to get in over 100g's of protein to keep and gain muscle so i DON'T look like a stick,i do cardio AND strength training..please don't make false accusations unless you know me and what my fitness goals are,and reassuringly its not to look like a stick. Thanks.