Why be a side-chick???

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    They aren't responsible for remembering birthdays.
  • OrganicPopcorn
    Options
    Oh.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I think most women DO know when they are the "other woman." They either think they can change the guy's mind or they have so little self-respect that they're willing to play second fiddle just to have something. Or they're evil and they just don't care.

Just out of curiousity.

Who is more evil, the side chick (that knows she is) OR the person in the committed relationship doing the cheating?

I'm not sure why someone should be expected to respect a relationship IF one of the people in the relationship obviously have no respect for it themselves.

The person in the committed relationship is wrong. It is not the "side chick's" responsibility to make sure the person is faithful to their Significant Other... that is the person in the relationship's responsibility.
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I personally would not ever be the side chick because I know what it feels like to be cheated on, and would never want to make someone else feel like that!

girl code.
    nuff said!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I personally would not ever be the side chick because I know what it feels like to be cheated on, and would never want to make someone else feel like that!

girl code.
    nuff said!

^^^^ :drinker: THIS!! ^^^
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    "Side chicks" are a particularly sad breed of woman. In my experience, they break down into two groups.

There's the desparate ones who kind of fell into it and they probably honestly think that the man will leave his wife (most cases he won't) and they just let themselves get strung along...

And then there are the sluts, who say they do it because they don't like strings and all they want is the sex and thrill, but the truth is in the end they're just as sad as the woman who's getting strung along.

So pathetic. Women who search for "power" and self esteem by landing a man or taking him from someone else will never truly be happy.
  • SJoG230
    SJoG230 Posts: 5
    Options
    It all depends on the nature of the affair. If it is just sex, they are just sluts. However, if the affair is a relationship it is a completely different situation. The mistress may be in love with the cheater, the cheater may have told side-piece that they will leave their significant other for them. The reasoning varies from affair to affair. The two things that don't vary, though, are as follows: If they are willing to cheat with you, they will be willing to cheat on you, and if you knowingly sleep with a person still in a relationship that they can get out of, you are both skanky *kitten*.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If people want open relationships, go for it. I just think people shouldn't cheat without ther partners consent.
    I think the "sides" are equally responsible on an ethical level. If a married woman tried to get frisky with me, the first thing I would do is tell her husband so he knows the situation he is in. It's the honest thing to do, otherwise she'll screw around, get aids, and ruin his life. There's sort of an ethical obligation to not watching peoples lives get ruined, don't you think?

If the spouse is so "awful" then breakup and get your sex on after.

If you like the sex without relationships, find someone for NSA sex, go to a swingers club, or find someone in an open relationship.
    To sex someone whose spouse is unaware is reprehensible. I would never date someone that did it because it shows their character. If they sexed a guy in an open relationship, I'm not bothered. It's the partaking of dishonesty and disrespect that I find sad.

If you had a brother and found out 2 of the kids he's been raising for 10 years aren't his and that his wife got pregnant banging other guys, how would you feel? If you were that guy, wouldn't you feel relief and thanks for anyone who burst that bubble instead of letting you live in stupidity?

Edit: I guess I'm just old fashioned.
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    If people want open relationships, go for it. I just think people shouldn't cheat without ther partners consent.
    I think the "sides" are equally responsible on an ethical level. If a married woman tried to get frisky with me, the first thing I would do is tell her husband so he knows the situation he is in. It's the honest thing to do, otherwise she'll screw around, get aids, and ruin his life. There's sort of an ethical obligation to not watching peoples lives get ruined, don't you think?

If you like the sex without relationships, find someone for NSA sex, go to a swingers club, or find someone in an open relationship.
    To sex someone whose spouse is unaware is reprehensible. I would never date someone that did it because it shows their character. If they sexed a guy in an open relationship, I'm not bothered. It's the partaking of dishonesty and disrespect that I find sad.

If you had a brother and found out 2 of the kids he's been raising for 10 years aren't his and that his wife got pregnant banging other guys, how would you feel? If you were that guy, wouldn't you feel relief and thanks for anyone who burst that bubble instead of letting you live in stupidity?

This.

I don't even know how real affairs get started. I am married and back when I was hot (haha) when I was hit on the only thing I heard was "I think you are a slut who would cheat on her man and that's why I'm coming on to you"

How does this stuff even happen unless you want it to?
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You do not HAVE to release every 2 days... i call bs

Sure. With effort, it's possible to avoid it for 2 days, just as possible to not eat for 2 days but you'll still FEEL very hungry. But you'll get more and more uncomfortable and feel more compelled to do it.

Wait a few more days, and a man will have a wet dream against his wishes.

Relationships are more than just sex but if you want to be in a committed relationship then you need to realize that sex is a big part of it. If you and your S/O aren't happy then that is when people start to stray. Is it right? No absolutely not. That is why even if you are tired or busy you still have to make time for each other because it is important and usually once you start having it more you want it more.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Sure. With effort, it's possible to avoid it for 2 days, just as possible to not eat for 2 days but you'll still FEEL very hungry. But you'll get more and more uncomfortable and feel more compelled to do it.

Relationships are more than just sex but if you want to be in a committed relationship then you need to realize that sex is a big part of it. If you and your S/O aren't happy then that is when people start to stray. Is it right? No absolutely not. That is why even if you are tired or busy you still have to make time for each other because it is important and usually once you start having it more you want it more.

Agreed. Sex is an element of a relationship, but definitely not the biggest. When I'm 80, I rather a partner in crime to torment other people in the nursing home. Sex will be the last thing on my mind. That guy about the "2 days" bs is spewing a lot of self-validating crap. He's a good "BroScience" kinda guy.
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've never had a side chick, never wanted one. I gave every gf 100% of my attention and now my wife 100% of me. When things get stagnant, we work through it, when thing get dull, we experiment. All relationships take work and people nowaways are just too lazy. Everyone has urges and hormones, so that no excuse. A cheater will always be a cheater. I'd rather be a real man then a player anyday.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I think most women DO know when they are the "other woman." They either think they can change the guy's mind or they have so little self-respect that they're willing to play second fiddle just to have something. Or they're evil and they just don't care.

Just out of curiousity.

Who is more evil, the side chick (that knows she is) OR the person in the committed relationship doing the cheating?

I'm not sure why someone should be expected to respect a relationship IF one of the people in the relationship obviously have no respect for it themselves.

Both are evil equally almost, the cheater is worse because he is cheating and is hurting the person who loves them. The side chick/guy are as just as evil (only if the know of the cheater's partner) because they are disrespecting the person who isn't doing the cheating, they know that this "affair" could/will hurt someone and yet they go on not caring about anyone but themselves.

Some of these men have families, and if I found out I was the "side-chick" I would immediatly tell the wife, I would trick the guy to meet me at hotel/home, and have his wife/gf there when he arrives withe divorce papers (if it's a wife).

I hate women who initiate cheating or flirting when they know the guys is taken, it pissed me off. I f*** hate them, karma will get them good. Although I have a really trustful relationship and I know my bf wouldn't even attempt anything to jeoprdize the love we have, but if I saw some c*** flirting with my man (knowing that he is taken), first I would swat like a fly, and if she ever comes around again/tries to make a move I would beat the sh** out of her, just as she deserves.

Sorry not trying to be mean but f*** you to anyone who is side chick/guy who cheats knowing that person has a significant other, there is NO EXCUSE for what you do, even if the person is unhappy with their partner, if they are so unhappy than should leave their SO before ever cheating, and if he/she doesn't leave than it's clear sign oh piece of crap that guy/woman is. Even if you're want a no-string-attached relationship there is plenty of SINGLE men out there who want exactly that.

Have some respect for the other people involved, and for yourself...and prepare yourself for what Karma has in store for you...
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Agreed. Sex is an element of a relationship, but definitely not the biggest. When I'm 80, I rather a partner in crime to torment other people in the nursing home. Sex will be the last thing on my mind. That guy about the "2 days" bs is spewing a lot of self-validating crap. He's a good "BroScience" kinda guy.

Lol...I hope when I'm 80 we've had enough sex that we don't have to worry about him running off with lady down the hall at the nursing home. My husband's grandparents are in their 70's and I still see them so affectionate towards each other and I know she wears little cute outfits to bed. I don't know what they do behind closed doors but good for them that they still got it for each other.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've never had a side chick, never wanted one. I gave every gf 100% of my attention and now my wife 100% of me. When things get stagnant, we work through it, when thing get dull, we experiment. All relationships take work and people nowaways are just too lazy. Everyone has urges and hormones, so that no excuse. A cheater will always be a cheater. I'd rather be a real man then a player anyday.

Now this is a real man! Cheating is easy! Try something hard like being faithful! Kudos to you! Tell these LAMES who use every excuse to cover up their wrong doings how its REALLY done! I hate hearing people with their sorry excuses! What is wrong is wrong! Your excuses just make you look like that much more of a loser!
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options

^^this is what people do in a healthy relationship. If things get dull/boring, you mix them up, it's a "relationship" after all, you work together to make the best for the both of you. If you are even "thinking" about cheating, than clearly you don't love that person enough and you should leave them before you hurt them.
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options

^^^^Definitely this
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options

Just out of curiousity.

The person in the committed relationship is wrong. It is not the "side chick's" responsibility to make sure the person is faithful to their Significant Other... that is the person in the relationship's responsibility.

Side chicks/guys do have a responsibility called basic human RESPECT. They are disrespecing and hurting someone's partner, it's downright EVIL. And if that woman has ANY CLASS, she would call and tell her husband, NO PERSON should ever be cheated on, people should break up before they even THINK about cheating. Both cheater and the side person are EVIL and they should rot in hell.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options

girl code.
    nuff said!
    Yes to this. Never been the side chick and never will be. I've known a few and all of them have problems with self esteem (I've never known a side chick or dude who didn't know either). But with that said, I wouldn't blame or get too mad at the side chick if my guy was cheating--he's the one in the "committed" relationship. Have some courage and break up before you move on to someone else. A man or women who cheats puts their partner in danger of possibly contracting a VD from #3 not good and really cowardly. Your forcing your partner to have sex with #3 without his/her consent---not cool. Just break up if you're not happy.