Any 1,200 cals/day willing to show me their food diary?

Options

Replies

• cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can see mine but today is a very BAD example. I hardly ever eat fast food.
  • MissMama5
    MissMama5 Posts: 23
    Options
    You can have a peek at mine if you'd like :) I'm down to 1220 cal as of today, and for my first day I did awesome :D
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine's open - I only tend to eat about 1200
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    Mine is open. I get about 1200 net. I'm small though and don't eat much...
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure mine is open. Todays not a good day LOL, but generally I'm good
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options

how much have you lost? OH i see :wink: good luck with that. i eat protein and veggies and 1200 calories works for me. we obviously dont have the same goals though. good luck

Was going to keep my mouth shut til this.

How much have YOU lost? OH i see. Good luck with your starvation diet, especially if your goal is to build muscle and lose fat.
  • gmarriottfccla
    Options
    check out mine, if you'd like! (:
  • myraknits
    myraknits Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I rarely, if ever, eat over 1200 and I'm never hungry. Tons of fruits and veggies and protein. Vegetarian style-ovo/lacto.
    Feel free to take a look.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have eaten 1200-1300 for the past 18 months.Now that I am at goal wt I am trying to up it a little and play around with the exercise hours. My diary is open. I lost about 10 lbs a month and do not eat exercise cals back. my exercise started out small and has increased over time and I am up to 2 hours a day. That is why I stick to high protein and also I am allergic to gluten.
  • merisendabills
    Options
    Mine's public! Or should be anyway. if not, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!

I'm trying to get out of this plateau I've been in for 3+ months. I'm think I over estimate my exercise calories and under estimate my food calories....I'm going to try to continue my exercising (every day for at least 20 minutes, usually much more) and stick to around 1200 calories, 1400 max. It's difficult so far today!!! I used to eat about 2000 calories a day.
  • merisendabills
    Options
    I would also appreciated if someone could critique my food choices/offer suggestions for healthier alternatives. I eat back some but not all of my exercise calories.
  • jephry
    jephry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine's public...feel free.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    mine is open....have at it :)
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I believe mine is open. I'm pretty new here, but not new to calorie tracking.
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options

how much have you lost? OH i see :wink: good luck with that. i eat protein and veggies and 1200 calories works for me. we obviously dont have the same goals though. good luck

How much have YOU lost? OH i see. Good luck with your starvation diet, especially if your goal is to build muscle and lose fat.

Joni, it looks like you've had great success and I love hearing different ways people go about this and any tips or advice. I take it from your response that you don't think eating a 1,200 calorie/day diet is a good choice. If you don't mind me asking, how many calories do you shoot for on a daily basis? Any other tips or words of advice? Thanks!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options

I'm not starving myself. i eat back my exercise calories, and i shoot for a paleo lifestyle. and between crossfitting and the normal gym, i dont think i'm doing too bad. thanks though.
    the person i was originally responded to was came to this thread only to criticize people who eat 1200, and it annoys me to NO END when some one who has had NO results, tells everyone they are doing it wrong. especially when NO ONE ASKED for an opinion.
  • GarthBear
    GarthBear Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain mine is open to the public, I actually do 1400/day but with exercise I sometimes struggle to get to 1200 net. However, if you look at mine, go back at least a week. I hurt my knee and have been unable to get around well enough to cook much so there have been a lot of not so good for you foods in there lately. :(
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    my diary is open feel free