Whats your Dream?

Options

Replies

• davecannon
    davecannon Posts: 92
    Options
    my dream is to not be dirt poor like my family has been for generations. thank god my mom paid for me to have tutors when i was young, now im the first one in my family to go to college and have a 4.0 my first year. i cant wait to have children and be able to give them what they need all of the time. oh, and to have some luxury. never been on a vacation, never drove in a car that costed more then 3 thousand dollars. never had anything expensive unless i worked my *kitten* off *since i was 15* to pay for it.

congratulations on your schooling! Whats your major?
    What are you doing to achieve your dreams?
  • davecannon
    Options
    My dream is to one day be happy with who I am and be able to see what everyone else does.

9526468.png

you will get there. I still see myself as the fat guy. One day that will pass!
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't use the word 'dream' ... I prefer 'goal' :)

I have hundreds and I review them every three months.

One for me at the moment that I don't see happening unless I take massive action is becoming a life coach :)
  • davecannon
    Options
    My dream?
    To have a normal relationship with food.
    To be happy.
    To live in a warmer climate.
    For my children to be happy, healthy & successful.

Im with you.....It has taken me a year to get on track with food. But I am there now. Doing everything in my power to maintain a positive healthy lifestyle and doing everything I can to help others do the same.
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    For my tiny design studio to make it big, so I can sell it, move to the middle of nowhere and open an animal sanctuary.

Basically my dream is to be a weird dog lady.

Doesnt it just take one great design to make it big? Make that happen! Is it because you have a bigger dream of the animal sanctuary or because you are unhappy with the design studio?

Better weird dog lady then weird cat lady!

Design/Advertising was my career of choice, and I'm fortunate to earn a living doing something I enjoy. However.....at the end of the day all I'm doing is selling people stuff they mostly don't need.

The animal sanctuary is the bigger dream.
  • LatentColors
    Options
    I would love to live in Japan. I'd love to find a love of my life here in America, eventually move off to Japan and live in Tokyo or Shibuya, some big city. Then, as I get older, move to a smaller, more quaint and quiet village. I am a huge dreamer. I have so many dreams, this is just one the bigger ones!

Have you looked into mission work? I dont know much about it but you are young so maybe that or some kind of work training program will get you over there with a place to live. Food for thought. Go after what you want. Life is too short not to.

I'll definitely consider it! (:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My dream is so silly. I've only shared this with my mom and my best friend. I just want to do nothing.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my dream is to put on a white wedding dress on :cry: i had a quick wedding at city hall which worked out for me since i hate to see myself in a white dress:sad:
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My dream is so silly. I've only shared this with my mom and my best friend. I just want to do nothing.

i'd like that :laugh:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I would love to live in Japan. I'd love to find a love of my life here in America, eventually move off to Japan and live in Tokyo or Shibuya, some big city. Then, as I get older, move to a smaller, more quaint and quiet village. I am a huge dreamer. I have so many dreams, this is just one the bigger ones!

Have you looked into mission work? I dont know much about it but you are young so maybe that or some kind of work training program will get you over there with a place to live. Food for thought. Go after what you want. Life is too short not to.

I'll definitely consider it! (:

You should also look into programs to teach English in Japan. I had a friend that did it for 6 months just for the experience and I loved the idea so much that I was thisclose to doing it myself! Still sounds like a fun idea~ Japan is on my bucket list as well! :flowerforyou:
  • davecannon
    Options
    My dream is to wear a bikini. I haven't worn one since I was a little girl. I weight 288 pounds right now. So far to go, but I am going to do this!

DO it! THis weekend is an event in Vegas that I am missing. Here they are giving away $100,000 to two people for changing their health and making a great body transformation. Anyone can do it with the right support. Thats why I am here!
  • davecannon
    Options
    I'm a big time dreamer too. Sometimes I get pretty carried away living in fantasy and/or putting my efforts towards too many goals because of my out-there dreams. Right now I'm actually trying to focus on one big, attainable dream, which is to graduate two years from now with my chemical engineering degree, wearing honors cords, with my husband and children by my side, and feeling fit, healthy, and beautiful. It's a big dream. If I can focus on and attain that... well, I would feel very, very accomplished, and it opens a lot of doors to my bigger, crazier dreams :).

You are so right! one dream attained leads to so many more. Confidence is the key to crushing goals! Great job!
  • davecannon
    Options
    To own a bakery that makes much more than cupcakes. Use mostly family recipes and and my own inspirations to it as well. Kind of hard to plan and think of it when i know this wont happen till years and years down the road, once my husband retires from the Air Force.

My wife plans to do the same thing....but she only wants to do cupcakes and cookies. She is a great baker.

Tell me, why wont it happen until years later?
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My dream is to play the role of Archibald Craven in the musical, The Secret Garden. I have more than enough talent to vocally pull it off, and plenty of stage experience to make it wonderful. All I need now, is a body that won't sway the director away from casting me in the role. There is a VERY good chance that this show will be in the 2013-2014 line-up at a local community theatre guild I'm a member of, which gives me at least one more year to get into suitable shape for auditions.

I'll know by October if the show will be in the 2013-2014 line-up. If it gets set back another year, that will just give me extra time to get my body in even better shape!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    My dream is to play the role of Archibald Craven in the musical, The Secret Garden. I have more than enough talent to vocally pull it off, and plenty of stage experience to make it wonderful. All I need now, is a body that won't sway the director away from casting me in the role. There is a VERY good chance that this show will be in the 2013-2014 line-up at a local community theatre guild I'm a member of, which gives me at least one more year to get into suitable shape for auditions.

I'll know by October if the show will be in the 2013-2014 line-up. If it gets set back another year, that will just give me extra time to get my body in even better shape!

This is amazing! You can do it!

I've always wanted to play Roxie Hart in "Chicago." Cheesy, I know but it looks like such a fun role!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    To go back to England :) I love it there!

To be able to wear a sexy dress and not feel like the "fat" chick trying to squeeze into a dress that doesnt fit.

Able to lose the 50 pounds needed to get pregos and have healthy babies!
  • Sylv93
    Sylv93 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely loved all the pairs of bright, colourful skinny jeans that I've seen in shops and online everywhere this year, but I've loved them from afar because they wouldn't look good on my body as it is at the minute. My dream is to be rocking a pair of those skinny jeans and feeling great in them come this New Years Eve (also the night I turn 20!)! I really love this quote by Walt Disney: "All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them" - it keeps me going!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It's always changing... right now I'd say, finishing school, having career stability, maybe even being financially stable...
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My dream? Graduate school & a Ph.D. I'd also like to be 50 lbs lighter when I get there. :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!