Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Today I Burnt ______ Calories Doing _____!

Replies

• NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Today I burned 140 calories by walking for 20 minutes. I can go to the gym except for MWF, so I'll have more burned tomorrow! I love this thread!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Today I burnt 402 calories.

38 minutes of Turbo Jam (Last time i did Turbo jam, I was only able to do 15 minutes with breaks)
    20 minutes jogging in place

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • 60 cals on the bicycle, 320 on the eliptical and 140 weight training! was a good work out day!!

WHOO!!! go everybody!!! we are kicking BUTT!!!
    :drinker:
  • I burnt 400 on the elliptical and 150 on the bike! It was awesome! I even got to eat a few bites of german chocolate cake with dinner and I stayed under everything! fat and carbs and calories and sugars! woo! good day, good day.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    I burnt 700 Doing 45 minutes of taebo:happy:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    470 doing interval running on the tred mill

5 minutes at 7 mph
    5 minutes at 7.5 mph
    5 minutes at 7 mph
    8 minutes at 8.5 mph
    5 minutes of cooldown

all at 3 % incline
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Burned a couple of hundred practicing Fluidity for half an hour and working a Crunchless Abs segment...light day...will burn more tomorrow!

Fat Dancer
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    Yikes. Pressure. I go to the gym at 8:30 PM PT. My usual burn is 650. I'll have to check back.

Songbyrd - it's all your fault I have to buy the Polar F11. It's either that or the new Zen music player. Decisions.......
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Today a burnt about 900 calories.

30 minutes Elliptical
    15 minutes bike
    60 minute strength training session.

It was a good day!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Today I burned 459 calories doing workout tapes and kickboxing.

:noway: LOVE THIS FACE!!!
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Today I burnt 600 calories doing only 40 minutes on the eliptical. This is way up in calories and way down in time. I started a month ago, more or less, with 20 minutes and 100 calories.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    Today I burnt 600 calories doing only 40 minutes on the eliptical. This is way up in calories and way down in time. I started a month ago, more or less, with 20 minutes and 100 calories.

Great job, catlover! I wonder if Mike the webmaster could give us a kitty face emoticon? Hmmm I'll ask.

My workout was:
    Treadmill (fat-burner program) - - 313 kcal
    AMTi (see my profile pictures) - - 391 kcal - - - -it is the coolest gym cardio machine EVER.
    Total - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - 704 kcal

....Ok, so I only started going to the gym in October of '07. But the machine is wicked. Kinda like my TRIKKE. :glasses:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Today I burnt 640 calories on the eliptical on random setting at a level 7 for 65 minutes. I LOVE THE ELIPTICAL!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Yikes. Pressure. I go to the gym at 8:30 PM PT. My usual burn is 650. I'll have to check back.

Songbyrd - it's all your fault I have to buy the Polar F11. It's either that or the new Zen music player. Decisions.......

I have the Zen too! My bf got that for my when my other one was stolen. It's cute, lasts several hours between charges too.
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Today I burnt 730 calories doing swimming and walking!

Woo Hoo!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Today I burned 621 calories from taking my dog on a 20 minute bike ride, 60 minutes of yoga, and 20 minutes of dancing with my cardio dance dvd :happy: I still have to get my mile jogging in so that'll burn another 180ish or so. It's been a good day :smile:

:heart: Kels

wow you did all that with your dog. Your dog must be tired! :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Today was an off day, but I burnt about 90 calories doing fitness testing in my Exercise Science class.
    I did 42 sit ups in a minute, gripped w/ 70 lbs of pressure, did 20 pushups (could've done more but I did plyometric and navy seal pushups yesterday, and I was SO sore), got 44 inches on sit&reach, and got a vertical jump of 13 inches.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Today I burnt 740 calories doing

20 minutes treadclimber
    40 minutes lifting
    35 minutes intervals on eliptical

Boy I wish I could work out all day! :smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    Today was an off day, but I burnt about 90 calories doing fitness testing in my Exercise Science class.
    I did 42 sit ups in a minute, gripped w/ 70 lbs of pressure, did 20 pushups (could've done more but I did plyometric and navy seal pushups yesterday, and I was SO sore), got 44 inches on sit&reach, and got a vertical jump of 13 inches.

Oooh, I want to be tested! I could do the sit ups and push ups myself, but don't know how to do the grip or vertical jump. Not worried about flexibility - most people would say I'm too flexy.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    wow!!! You guys are all so amazing!!!! I guess it's time for me to workout, I'll check back in later!
This discussion has been closed.