Options

Replies

• TheFatAllie
    Options
    "Those" girls! I LOVE it! :love:
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    You look fantastic, thanks for sharing!!! This really hits home with me, and is really motivating! =)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    This is so great :) I loved your post and you look amazing! I'm definitely inspired! :)
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Congratulations! You have really figured it out. Very inspirational.
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thank you so much for sharing that!:) Its stories like these that truly keep me going and keep my motivation up:) You look FABULOUS!!!:) :flowerforyou:
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you defenitely look like one of "those" girls. It's good to know that I am not the only one that wonders if "those" girls work out. It took me a while to realize that the girls that (I think) look good work out really hard to look like that. Thanks for sharing! Excelent job!! :drinker:
  • lorribabe03
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiring story!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You've achieved so much, you should be proud...you're one of "those" girls!!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lovely post, what a great achievement! well done :flowerforyou:
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    PERFECT! Just the motivation I needed today ,to get my butt out of this chair and on the treadmill! Thanks and btw you do look amazing! and like "one of those girls" !
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Right on! You are awesome :-D
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great job!
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you defenitely look like one of "those" girls. It's good to know that I am not the only one that wonders if "those" girls work out. It took me a while to realize that the girls that (I think) look good work out really hard to look like that. Thanks for sharing! Excelent job!! :drinker:

^^^ Agree 100% :)
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    you look amazing - so so inspiring x
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!

You're hardwork and dedication has most definitely paid off! :flowerforyou:
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and so inspirational. I already hit my goal but your post has me rethinking my goal. Maybe I want to go smaller after seeing you. You are right, I would label you automatically as one of "those" girls. I am realizing that "those" girls usually have stories too and some have struggled with weight like me. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    great work!! we're in the same boat--i'm 25, 5'4", started at 170. Thanks for the encouragement to keep going, that it IS possible to be one of "those" girls!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just thought I would share my thoughts and struggles during the process of losing weight, and it's good to see that a lot of you can relate.

I am happy to be inspiring to you guys and I am blown away at all the responses :)

Thanks guys!
  • Tattooed_Housewife
    Options
    I was just thinking this morning, what it would be like to be "one of those girls". To see all these comments and your AMAZING pictures has me ready to kick some butt and become on of "those girls" finally!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!