Replies

• mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and congrats!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! You're one of those girls now...what an accomplishment, way to go lady! You're an inspiration.
  • lilshrimpy
    Options
    My thoughts exactly everyday when I go to the gym! I want to become one of "those" girls! Thank you for the inspiration! I'm 150lbs at 5'2. My target goal is to loose 30lbs and stay on track. I was there once and I fell off the tracks..This time I plan on staying on because I remember I was happier and healthier.
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great post! You are def. one of "those girls" now! But you should know that you really looked great before as well:) I agree with your point about slow and steady, that's what I keep telling myself - thanks for sharing:)
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! Congrats "it" girl! LOL. Great job!
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look beautiful :)
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    wow
    just

wow!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and super fit! Good for you!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Very well written. And well done getting into shape - you look fantastic!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Love this post. You look amazing and congrats to you. Patience, determination, and hard work made you succeed!
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is a very beautiful and inspirational post! You look gorgeous by the way!!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing your story! You look amazing!!!
  • adesandre
    adesandre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are now MY inspiration. Thank you. I hope one day I can be one of "those" girls too :)
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Kicked some *kitten* along the way. Great work.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Congrad's great job
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great post:) You look amazing, congratulations on the payoff!
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I find myself admiring other women whom i think look really awesome and in shape. sometimes i get discouraged, but mostly it motivates me to try other things like biking and weight lifting. keep up the good work!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I loved reading your story, I have always thought similar - if I can just look like that I'll be happy, or - bet she doesn't have to work as hard as I do and will forever. I have also used some people as motivation and I know I am motivation for some now - which is awesome.

Congrats on reaching your goal, you look amazing and I love that your smiling now!! Oh and how good is aerobics, it's my favourite!!
  • Chinadollpuss
    Chinadollpuss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great post!! I love it and congrats
  • dietingqueen
    Options
    YOU ARE THAT GIRL you look gorgeous ,fab post ,well done you must be so proud of yourself :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!