Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• MementoSomniare
    MementoSomniare Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I can relate 100% and you've suddenly become that girl that I want to eventually look like :)
  • eraweir
    eraweir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are SUCH an inspiration! I'm at about where you were in the middle of your journey (though this is the heaviest I've ever been... so I guess it's my beginning) and lately I've been thinking "Well... it's good enough here. As long as I just don't put on any weight, that's probably fine"... This post was just the kick in the butt I needed to actually put the work in and remember that I can be one of "those girls"!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    One of the best success stories I have read on here. Thanks for posting today and Congrats on your loss. You look great.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Lady. Good job :smile:
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    bump to read later and u look awesome
  • honeythatsokay
    Options
    This was so inspiring to me, and you look amazing! Incredible what one year can do if you are patient and work hard :)
  • AnnaAnafi
    AnnaAnafi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You ARE inspirational. I can totally relate to your story. It is nice to finally be one of those girs! Though I'm not as skinny as you:)
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great post. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    So very inspirational!! Thanks for that and congrats on finally being "one of those girls."
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are defintiely want of "those girls" but you got it it with hard work and determination!
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    I love your story...and I can very much relate. Congratulations on your amazing journey and discoveries. You look amazing!! :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And I bet she'd love to hear that she was your inspiration.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! wow! I want to be one of "those" girls too. :) Your gorgeous.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - your before pics are actually very good as well; after pictures are incredible! Congratulations and what a great story!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Love it. Great job.

And what a great reminder that "those girls" may very well have been one of "us girls" and know how hard it can be, and how rewarding the journey is.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    What a great story, just what I needed after a long week. :D Thanks for inspiring.
  • annabanana1786
    annabanana1786 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I would kill for your legs!!! Such an inspiring story!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!