LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be now they are a B :(
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    I'm a 40G-GG right now and am hoping to get back down to a 34 band. I am losing some of my breast mass (I've lost 106lbs total so far), but it seems to be proportional so far. I hope it stays so all the way down, I'd like to still have the same proportions to me. So hopefully I'll be a nice 34G-GG when I'm at my smallest, but I have a feeling I'll need to get a lift with augmentation to even have any nice breasts when I'm done, due to excess skin issues.
  • jantimadouet
    Options
    I went from a 36C (160lbs) to a 34C (125lbs).
    They DID get smaller, but I got smaller everywhere else too. Don't let the fear of losing your boobs stop you from getting healthier!

Totally agree!
  • RainClowd
    RainClowd Posts: 13
    Options
    Yes! The last time I lost a significant amount of weight (this was pre child and pre ex boyfriend haha), I lost some of my boobs! Was depressing! Am scared I will lose them again this tim around too.
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds last summer and close to 10 this summer, and they've gotten a little smaller. I still wear the same cup size though (C). In ONE store I was a B, but Victoria Secret says I'm a C so by God, I'm a C.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to lose a little really. I started at at 232 & 42 G now I'm 125.4 and a 36 DDD I wanted to be able to buy the cute bras. At least I can buy one at a store now. I used to have to mail order them.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I see this all the time, I'll tell you, I don't have big ones to begin with, but my body will do what it wants to. If I can get perfectly in shape, I don't quite care about the details of that shape.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose some of the girls. I'm tired of not being able to wear a lot of clothes I like because the girls are too big.
  • katycat24
    katycat24 Posts: 32
    Options
    :laugh:
    better than losing 'the boys' is all I have to say... those two and I have been knocking around for years now... yeah, we hang out a lot
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 36DD.... cupsize the same as before, smaller band size :)

If I lose a cup or two I won't mind too much but with my family history, they're here to stay.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    As the rest of you gets smaller, your boobs need to get smaller too, or you are going to fall over. My size has gone down a bit, because the rest of me has gotten smaller. It will be okay, do not fear.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I've lost three inches from my bust so far...hoping I don't lose too much more, but if it means I'm healthier and feel better, I'll buy one of those padded bras.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I lost about 15-20lbs, and I thiiiiiink I may have lost a cup size (I haven't had a proper fitting done since). My old bras still fit, but are a little loose, and a lot of my baggy, oversized tops now sit really low, which may be because my boobs are a little smaller.

I was a little disappointed at first, because I loved being a 34C. Not too big, not too small. But honestly, I have so much more confidence and love for my body now. Sure my boobs might be a little smaller, but now I can run eight miles, deadlift 80lbs, pole dance like a sexy beast, and so much more. Those achievements and the confidence that has come with them (and the weight loss itself) far outweigh the boob loss.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 30 lbs and I lost maybe about half a cup size in that time. I went from being 38/40 and right in between D and DD, and now I'm 36/38 D. It's mildly disappointing, but considering I've lost about 6 inches off both my waist and my hips, I definitely have no regrets.
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    To date I've lost 73 lbs and my girls are still there they have to me gotten smaller but from what my bras say not so much unless I was just wearing to small of a bra LOL. I was popping out of a 38 dd now I am in that very comfy probably could go down to a 36 DD. My mom kept telling me I would lose them and I never have.
  • My_Own_Hero
    Options
    Mine can't get any smaller... :P

^This. *sigh*
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Too late for me to worry about it. I'm hoping for a visit from the Boobie Fairy.
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've always been small, so when I gained all the extra weight I hated being bigger up top. Back to being an "A" and very content.
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine are already goneski
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    YES!