Things I learned from mfp today:

Options

Replies

• tylerbrayden
    Options
    I agree. I love rum:drinker: :love: YUM!!!!!!!!
  • Charliebarleymo
    Options
    The only lesson you need to learn is that however much weight you are losing, however much your body is changing, however great you are feeling... you are still doing it WRONG!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Women with muscles look manly...... I should tell my bf that he might be gay
    He's not gay. But that guys he's dating behind your back...that guy is toooootally gay. (I'm kidding.. ha.)

I'm not gay, my girlfriend is.
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    I learned that there is a such thing as clean eating and SOME of the people who practice it are extra Nazi-ish about it. There are rules for dealing with said people practicing said diet:
    1. Don't have an opinion contrary to theirs
    2. Don't post what you eat
    3. Praise them for being so awesome at sticking to it
    4. Do not, and I repeat do not tell them there are other options or else their head will explode!
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    The only lesson you need to learn is that however much weight you are losing, however much your body is changing, however great you are feeling... you are still doing it WRONG!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    I learned that there is a such thing as clean eating and SOME of the people who practice it are extra Nazi-ish about it. There are rules for dealing with said people practicing said diet:
    4. Do not, and I repeat do not tell them there are other options or else their head will explode!

You forgot 'dont eat pizza. Ever.'
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Yes! What about the RUM?
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    That there is such a thing as Boobie Friday, and that grammar is four letter word!

Oh, and don't disagree with anyone. Ever.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Yes! What about the RUM?

I'm in with the rum too!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options

Yes! What about the RUM?

I'm in with the rum too!

Exactly, all I know is that I love rum, Boobie Friday & Vio Friday! I'm ignoring the rest on principle!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

but but but I want it!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Never make your profile pic the one that you think you look best in.....to realise its actually the worst! lol
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I have an eating disorder because I don't feel starving all the time at 1200 calories a day.... apparently.

Some people have absolutely no sense of humor. Especially about human sexuality.

Some people just want to wake up not fat one day without changing a thing, like I can wave a wand and be all like "POOF! YOUR VEGGIES TASTE LIKE CUPCAKES!"

Also.... BOOBIES. Just because.
  • caberselli
    caberselli Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Honesty is NOT the best policy!
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for less than a month, but even - I - have learned that:

TDEE is the end all-be all.
    TDEE is BS.

Calories in/calories out works fine.
    Calories in/calories out is a myth.

Sugar is the same on a molecular level, whether from fruit or candy.
    BE QUIET BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE OR SUGAR BECAUSE MY TRAINER SAID SO!

Everyone knows a trainer that supports their position.
    Nobody knows of any trainers that support yours.

Fruit is necessary and good for you.
    Fruit is Satan in fun, fruit-flavored shapes.

You should ALWAYS eat the exact calorie amount that the MFP Fairy Godputer bestowed upon you.
    You should NEVER eat the exact calorie amount that the MFP Fairy Godputer bestowed upon you.
    (and most disallusioning of all)
    There is no MFP Fairy Godputer. :(
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    That pie doesn't always mean pie. (I am starting to get scared of any thread started by an American since the BBC thread...)
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ People change their names / profiles on MFP ... to be the person they actually weren't the first time around ????? Not sure I understand what they are hiding from ... real life ?????

This is me ... what you see is what you get ... nothing more, nothing less. No need to delete, add or pretend I am somebody else.

This is what I learned on MFP today ... not everybody is comfortable in their own skin ... so they borrow or hide behind somebody else's.

Just wish I could help " people " understand ... that just being yourself is enough. Sigh.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    That pie doesn't always mean pie. (I am starting to get scared of any thread started by an American since the BBC thread...)

Starting said Pie thread will get you a warning.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Starting said Pie thread will get you a warning.

but was interesting to see how different peoples tastes were with actual pies.
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options

^^^^
    This one is trying to be funny!!! LOL and SMH