Whats YOUR ideal breakfast?

Options

Replies

• RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Homemade cinnamon pancakes with sliced banana cooked into them with peanut butter and ED Smith no sugar added syrup. Nice big cup of highlander grogg coffee with fat free flavored creamer. Amazing breakfast and super fuel for a great workout.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I usually just have a bowl of high-fibre cereal with skim milk, but sometimes I will opt for an egg-white omelet on a piece of toast with bacon and a little cheese.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have pancakes with real maple syrup, turkey sausage and coffee with 2% milk most mornings. (400 calories). Every Thursday, I get a chocolate pastry and coffee from Panera (458 calories). And sometimes, when I'm in a rush I'll make a smoothie with a banana, Chobani pineapple yogurt and a little orange juice (406 calories).

Edited to Add: I wake up around 5:45 a.m. and eat breakfast around 7:00.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Have ya'll noticed that most of the people who responded here lost most weight eating low-carb meals? Coincidence? Not

Not me! LOL
  • mrsmarion2b
    Options
    Right now since my other half is home for paternity leave for another week I am up at 10 AM for breakfast. However, when he goes back to work I will have to be up with our daughter and that will be anywhere from 6:30-7:00AM.

My usual breakfast is 2 packets of plain 100% whole grain oatmeal with 1 banana cut up and 1.5 tsp of dark brown sugar in it. I also take multivitamin. This usually fills me up right until lunch which is around 1:00-1:30PM.

This is 375 calories, with 75 grams of carbs from the oatmeal and banana. I don't care what anyone says, you need carbs!

HTH.
  • judysaprincess
    Options
    24oz of Lemon H2O
    Chocolate Shakeology
    2Tbs PB2
    1Tbs Flax

Multivitamin
    L-Carnitine
    CLA
    Fish oil
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Have ya'll noticed that most of the people who responded here lost most weight eating low-carb meals? Coincidence? Not
    I've lost 75lbs keeping Quaker in business. This is just such a ridiculous and misleading statement.

Thanks for trying to help everyone jump to the same delusional conclusions. Carbs are not the enemy. Over eating is what hinders weight loss.
  • selzam2
    selzam2 Posts: 34
    Options
    OVER. NIGHT. OATS.

There are so many different combinations of ingredients I use that I couldn't possibly list them all!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Coffee! And whatever's left from last nights dinner lol :laugh:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    What I eat
    Scrambled egg whites with Pam not butter on a low carb high fiber wheat tortilla and a morning star maple sausage patty, salt and pepper, and water along with a million vitamins, minerals, and supplements

What I WISH I could eat and lose weight
    Pancakes with butter and syrup, crispy bacon, hashbrowns with ketchup, eggs, fresh strawberries, pineapples, and green seedless grapes, and a bottomless glass of apple juice
    Spoken like someone with a real insulin sensitivity, huh? lol I love carbs but carbs don't love me. Darn PCOS!
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Pop-Tarts.
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wholegrain porridge oats made with milk, with chopped banana and a bit of peanut butter
    a chopped pink lady apple on the side

possibly one of my favourite meals ever, so so filling and good for you! i'm going to have it in a few hours for breakfast :-)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I love a good smoothie but lately it has been C4, work out and protein shake..
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is a whole grain muffin halved and toasted topped with grilled salmon, avocado slices, tomato slices and 2 poached eggs!

Mouth watering!

Lately I've been eating Luna protein bars for breakfast...
    This sounds good but minus the avocado.
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    Options
    Egg whites, ham cubes, mushroom, pepper jack omlette with salsa on top.
    OR
    Greek yogurt, oats, walnuts, Fruit.
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My ideal breakfast is a mountain of bacon, but since I'm not trying to kill myself with succulent, mouth watering goodness I will settle for eggs with sauteed veggies, greek yogurt and some milk!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    2 morningstar maple flavored sausage patties
    2 poached eggs with sea salt and pepper
    1.5 cups of coffee with milk and 1 tsp sugar

or for the mornings when I cant eat

smoothie
    1 banana
    1 or 2 cups of berries
    1 cup of almond milk
    2 table spoons of fiber
    flax seed oil
    1 scoop of protein
  • sarah6336
    sarah6336 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have half a cup of vanilla low fat yogurt, half a cup of fruit, and two cups of coffee, black.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    This year I have eaten a serving of old fashioned oatmeal with a serving of Craisins in it and a dash of milk, with a big cup of coffee with a little creamer and Equal.

But, this is berry season, so in the past 2 weeks I've been enjoying a serving of Cheerios with a cup of cut strawberries and a cup of milk in it, along with that big cup of coffee. Yum!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats with a little peanut butter and honey for flavor. I also like whole-wheat blueberry waffles. An omelette with cheese and bell peppers is good too. I could go on and on...