Replies

• Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    None for me, thanks~!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Have ya'll noticed that most of the people who responded here lost most weight eating low-carb meals? Coincidence? Not

Nonsense. I haven't noticed that at all. To each his own.
  • Rossana2566
    Options
    Wake up at 9am (it's winter!) A nice espresso with 50ml of lactose free low fat milk. Then for cereal - 20 grams of LSA mixed with 20 grams of All-Bran with 10grams of seeds or chopped nuts added with about 80ml of Lactose free skim milk. Then I have a banana about an hour later and another coffee. This does me until midday :-)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    my most common breakfast :

yogurt
    egg / English muffin sandwich
    decaf
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    My idea breakfast :

Hot coffee - drink it first, still hot

then

Chocolate chip pancakes, slightly overdone, with butter and a drizzle of syrup
    extra crispy bacon\\

then water.
  • amykins68
    amykins68 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Chobani honey yogurt
    1/2 cup blueberries
    granola

Tastes like dessert!
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'll eat the same thing every morning for a few weeks, and then switch to a new thing. Recently I've been making and freezing huge batches of healthy muffins (WW flour, oat bran, ground flax, egg whites, banana, carrot, applesauce, raisins, walnuts). Each is like 150 calories. I have that with 1 T nut butter, a mug of unsweetened green tea, and a piece of fruit. Fast, healthy, yummy.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    lately it's been 1/2 cup of vanilla bean frozen yoghurt, 1/2 cup chai protein boathouse farms juice, a shot of espresso and a scoop of chocolate protein powder.
    It's really quick, really yummy and I have a ton of energy after.
    I have a really hard time eating anything solid the first few hours I'm awake, makes me sick, so this has been working out great.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My fav breakfast is two eggs with onions, celery, non fat cheese, and hot sauce :)
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    I love alllll kinds of cereal with skim milk and honey i dont know why lol but i usually would have this throughout the day ha
    i never have breakfast anymore. dont have the appetite for it and last time I did have breakfast I got sick :( lol
  • violetfleuri
    violetfleuri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A poached Egg with a TBS of Oat Bran, a couple TBS of Salsa and a 1/4 cup of Cottage Cheese.
  • fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A LOT of fresh spinach wilted down with 1/4 cup of eggbeater, 1/4 cup of cheddar, topped with salsa and fresh fruit on the side
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Usually I'll eat special K with berries and skim milk, or oatmeal.. But I think my favorite that I made the other day was french toast made with whole wheat bread, skim milk, egg whites, vanilla and cinnamon.. Mmmmmm
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin spice coffee with 2tbsp Torani sugar-free Pumpkin Pie syrup and 1/2 cup skim milk.

Thomas' light high fiber English muffin with 1 tbsp Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut spread.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Coconut or strawberry shortcake coffee with unsweetened vanilla almond milk & fat free whipped cream. Later (by 11am) it's overnight oats most recently consisting of whole old fashioned oats, chia seeds, same almond milk, plain Greek yogurt, 1/4 of a chopped banana & PB2. 6 choc chips thrown in when I have them. Sometimes a parfait, others an omelette with veggies, feta & turkey bacon.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Yoplait yogurt, strawberries, special K chocolate delight cereal, and orange juice!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Crustless quiche! It lasts us 3 days, ( 6 pieces / 2) just heat up a piece, eat, and go. We wake up around 10am, we own a small business that doesnt open until noon, and we dont usually get back home and eat dinner till midnight, in bed by 2 or 3am. Odd hours, I know.
    i make crustless quiche too!

with ground turkey, spinach, tomatoes, brocolli, mushrooms and feta cheese. i'd also add a fruit smoothie with that as well with protein powder, half a frozen banana and frozen berries. that would end up being a 700-800 cal breakfast.

i like to do my first workout fasted so that to me would be a perfect post workout meal
  • LukeMca
    LukeMca Posts: 16
    Options
    1/2 cup of oatmeal topped with about 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries + a banana & green tea.
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i'm getting so many great ideas here! can't wait to make crustless quiche--perfect microwave at work breakfast!

since starting MFP i've been alternating between 2 breakfasts:
    1. natural yogurt, cut up fruit, chia seeds and sometimes a tiny bit of cereal on top
    2. oatmeal in a variety of ways--sometimes with PB&J, or dried coconut and fruit, or brown sugar and raisins.

i love all of the egg ideas here!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bobs red mill thick cut oats plain, and an apple or scrambled egg sandwich ! :) and water and coffee