Trim for Turkey Day starts today! Join if you want!

Options

Replies

• chubsternomore
    Options
    Hello ladies! I like the crunch challenge or the pop challenge...im so bad at drinking pop...it's so convenient just to grab a bottle of it on the way out the door...

I did pretty good the last few days with drinking water. I've gotten 120 oz both days!! I am curious to weigh in on Thursday. I've had a crazy past couple of days, im working the overnights for a girl last night and tonight who is on vacation....i've been eating kind of whacky so I havent been keeping up with the food diary....that is one thing i really need to start doing more of!!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The crunches, sodium and steps challenges sound good to me. I love salt!

I've had a bad eating week - we went out of town, then it was my birthday. Hard to refuse a glass of champagne and sweet on my birthday! I tried to exercise and keep my calories below the level, but I'm still nervous about weigh in!
  • hgirl1021
    Options

I've had a bad eating week - we went out of town, then it was my birthday. Hard to refuse a glass of champagne and sweet on my birthday! I tried to exercise and keep my calories below the level, but I'm still nervous about weigh in!

well then happy birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hey guys - been feeling a little sick so i havent been able to exercise the past 2 days, btu on the plus side haven't eaten much either :tongue:
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    i'm thinking that since our weigh in is tomorrow (thursday) we should decide on and post the new challenge tomorrow as well. that way if we start a new challenge on our weigh in days, we'll have the week to work towards it.

weigh in is tomorrow! hope everyone has a great blessed day and works hard!!

:heart: jessica
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,961 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I thought I was doing pretty well on sodium until I saw the suggested sodium challenge. It would be great for me. I'm getting a little lax on sodium (I love hummus) and would love to be challenged to get back on track.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow... :noway: Going to do a extra 20 minutes today in my workout and extra water.. hope everyone is having a great week...
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    hey guys been crazy busy but i like the sit up challenge why wait to get those tummys toned 4 next summer this is the first year i DO NO want to make my new years resolution about weight
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Hey all... It's been VERY busy, and things have been super-stressful this morning... I'm going to the gym for a class later on today and then I have volleyball tonight. I hope it'll relieve some of this stress and make weigh-in a HAPPY moment. Hope all are doing well!
  • TheNatKitchen
    TheNatKitchen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Sorry I've been MIA for a while- things have been hectic! Anyway, I'm doing well with my water.
    I missed last weeks weigh-in, but I was down 4 lbs for the week!!! I don't think the scale will be so friendly this week, I haven't worked out in days :ohwell:

I love the idea of adding another challenge. I'm all for the 100 crunches and sodium.
  • jlbay
    Options

well then happy birthday! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! Hopefully I lost a pound this week - best gift!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Tomorrow is weigh in day! It looks like a lot of people are interested in the crunch challenge. I think that is a good one to add this week. We should all keep up with the water intake though. I think we should try and do the 200 sit up challenge. You don't start doing 200 right away. Here is a link! I have done this before and it is really great.

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Great 200 sit up challenge can't wait to start tomorrow!!! So how are we posting how many sit up we are doing ... Should we keep track and then post on thursdays how many we did for the week also i would love to keep doing the water challenge also i can tell it's helping me already to keep up with the water intake...
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    Hello everyone! Tomorrow is weigh in day! It looks like a lot of people are interested in the crunch challenge. I think that is a good one to add this week. We should all keep up with the water intake though. I think we should try and do the 200 sit up challenge. You don't start doing 200 right away. Here is a link! I have done this before and it is really great.

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

just read up on the site and it looks like a great 6 week program! initially i thought we were striving for 200 per day, but i see how this is great for core strenghtening! looking forward to this one! looks like i'll be starting tomorrow!:smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,961 Member
    Options
    I just read up on the two hundred sit ups site. It looks like a great plan that would work for all us at our different levels of fitness. It also looks like something that could continue as an ongoing challenge like the water drinking. It also works for me because it's adding a new exercise that I wasn't doing (and should have been)

A lot of us won't get anywhere near 200 but if we improve on our starting numbers that would be great
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • momma2boys0609
    Options
    I love the sit- up challenge. I"m excited to get started. I would love to get this under my belt and then build on it by adding the push-up challenge! I think it sounds good to conquer a challenge & then build on it. Once we get tthem conquered they should really become a part of life, just like brushing our teeth. Thats my hope anyway. :wink:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Kind of nervous about weigh in tomorrow, hope everyone does well. I am excited about the crunch challenge I just read up on it and can't wait to get started. I'm going to do my initial test tomorrow who knows where I'll rank.
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well no loss and no gain. I have been doing just fine with the excersising but with all the stress I have been eating horrible. OK so last night I took the initial test for 200 sit up challenge. I will start tonight, I know it is a 6 week program but I think that is better for all the different people in our group. If anyone is not interested in doing it they are more than welcome not to. Hope everyone has a great weigh in!
  • jlbay
    Options
    Well, no loss, but no gain. I'm not too upset after the restaurant eating this past weekend - I was worried that I had gained. I'm back on track this week.
  • momma2boys0609
    Options
    Well I am up a few lbs today, but I know why. It's my T.O.M. I hate my T.O.M. I start retaining water about a 7-10 before I even start and that water weight can range anywhere from 4-7lbs. Its bad enough I feel horrible @ this time & tehn to see the # on the scale go up. I know it is only temporary, but it really gets me. Oh well, I'm going to keep up my water intake & start the sit-up challenge today, just as soon as I post this. Let's see what happens next Thursday!