Trim for Turkey Day starts today! Join if you want!

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Yesterday was NUTS! I earned 525 exercise calories, and STILL went over by 600 calories.

Lesson of the day: Do not eat what the husband eats! Seriously, we spent most of the day together and I ate like bachelor all day long: Buffalo wings, beer, french fries... :blushing:

Today I'm back on track, and I'm thinking about not eating back any workout calories to make up for yesterday. Bleh. :grumble: Hopefully my scale doesn't blow up tomorrow.

We all have those days. 600 extra calories won't blow all your hard work. :wink:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    On those days where im home with the boyfriend and he's eating stuff like that. I try to eat celery and laughing cow or peanut butter, drink water instead of beer, and you can have chicken just do baked chicken breast strips and dunk them into fat free ranch dressing..
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Had oatmeal for breakfast, and then went out to lunch with the girls. I opted for the salad bar, and half way through my salad I found a HAIR!!!:sick: That's definitely one way of making sure you don't over-eat... Ugh.

I have a class at the gym and volleyball tonight. I'll be really disappointed if I don't show a difference tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Banana and peanut butter is DELICIOUS. Or, in my case, banana and soy nut butter. But ya know.

Resa -- OH. EW. :indifferent: That is disgusting. You may have kept me from over-eating tonight, just by sharing that story...lol!
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    my TOM too...grr. i WAS looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :laugh: but i guzzled an extra 32 oz of water on top of my goal and i'm done eating for the night....lets see what tomorrow brings.

does anyone wanna join me by sleeping in a sauna tonight? :ohwell: JK! see you all tomorrow...
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Hoping all this working out pays off for tomorrow's weigh in... Working super hard on my abs and also drinking enough water... :drinker:
  • Today is my last day on TOM. I 'm still 1 lb short for tomorrow weight in.
    I drank lots of water today and don't eat starch after 7 pm. I hope i will hit my weekly target goal tomorrow.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Success! Small success (-.5 lbs) - but with TOM here -I'm not too disappointed. So, 10 weeks to go and I have 13 lbs until my TD goal. I think I can still do that - but I want to step it up for the next couple of weeks so I don't have loads to lose the last few weeks. Think I'm going to cut out more carbs - not carb free, but getting out the South Beach cookbook to get some ideas for low carb breakfasts.

BTW - are we still doing the crunch challenge this week? I've been doing my core workout and I am FEELING it! Which is good as my core is my weak spot, always. Anyone else? Still drinking all of my water every day. Keep it up everyone!! Good luck today.

08/27/09 - 168.5 (starting)
    09/03/09 - 165.5 (-3 lbs)
    09/10/09 - 165.5 (-0-)
    09/17/09 - 165.0 (-.5 lbs)
    10/24/09
    10/01/09
    10/08/09
    10/15/09
    10/22/09
    10/29/09
    11/05/09
    11/12/09
    11/19/09
    11/26/09 - Thanksgiving!

TD Goal weight - 152
    Final Goal weight - 135
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    no change :( although i had a big dinner last night, so i am going to weigh myself again tomorrow morning to see if there is a difference
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in...
    No change for me this week! :grumble:
    Last week 173
    Today 173
    Turkey Day goal 160
    Still 13 lbs to go!!!

Good luck, everyone!!! :drinker:
  • aallen440
    Options
    A bit frustrated. I have been weighing myself through out the week and had been down a lb, but the inlaws made a surprise visit so I haven't been able to get my workouts in and we had been going out to eat:grumble: . Plus I have not been sleeping well.:frown: They are leaving later today so then I will getting some extra workouts in!

On another note, I have been keeping up with my water and my crunches. So That is something I guess. It will help in the long run!

Current Weight: 179
  • everyday
    Options
    Good morning everyone:smile:

My weight in ~147.5 thats down 1.5 lbs

I am glad to see it finally moving the right direction:smile:
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    Happy Thursday Check in! :flowerforyou:

last week: 130.2 lbs
    today: 129.0 lbs
    down: - 1.2 lbs woot woot!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    td goal: 120

with my TOM here i was sure to see nothing move. but all my hard work paid off!!! i'm soooo happy. guess i'll keep eating those exercise calories afterall! my water intake is on target and i started the 2nd week of the crunch challenge. its getting a lil harder, but paying off!! good luck to everyone today!

:heart: jessica
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs this week!!

Current weight 187.4

I was really surprised with the TOM starting tomorrow!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I lost another pound this week :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Current weight
    Thanksgiving goal
    Goal weight

I've done great drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day
    I've done crunches on alternate days but maybe not as many as I could because I've had years of back problems and don't want to take any chances but I'll gradually add more.

I'm looking forward to hearing from the rest of you.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • artichoke
    Options
    checking in!

08/27/09 - 150.5 (starting)
    09/03/09 - 150.0 (-0.5 lbs)
    09/10/09 - 148.0 (-2.0 lbs)
    09/17/09 - 146.5 (-1.5 lbs):bigsmile: I'm SO happy!
    00/24/09
    10/01/09
    10/08/09
    10/15/09
    10/22/09
    10/29/09
    11/05/09
    11/12/09
    11/19/09
    11/26/09 - Thanksgiving!

13 weeks at 1.2lbs/week average
    TD Goal Weight - 135.0
    Total Goal Wieght - 130.0
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Happy Thursday Weigh-In, everybody! It looks like everyone is doing GREAT! Keep up the AWESOME work!

I don't know how this happened, and I am wary to believe the scale, but...

Last Week - 196
    This Week - 192 ( -4 loss )
    Turkey Day Goal - 183

:noway: I feel like it's not possible! Is there any way to check to make sure your scale is working?
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    Happy Thursday Weigh-In, everybody! It looks like everyone is doing GREAT! Keep up the AWESOME work!

I don't know how this happened, and I am wary to believe the scale, but...

Last Week - 196
    This Week - 192 ( -4 loss )
    Turkey Day Goal - 183

:noway: I feel like it's not possible! Is there any way to check to make sure your scale is working?

:laugh: congrats!!!:flowerforyou: but i feel ya on the scale deal...i weigh myself twice. once, let the scale reset and do it again to be sure. ok, so i'm neurotic:laugh: but i never believe it either lol

looks like a great week for many!!
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    checking in...

no change this week...
    last week 161
    current 161

BUT my pants feel loose AND my abs look sleeker from all the crunches!!! I think I just might start measuring myself! And I've asked my husband to hide the scale until check in (first thing in the morning is the BEST number!) since I get on it every day and don't feel like I'm making any progress with all the fluctuations!!

Good job everybody! Keep up the good work!!!
  • I lose 5 lbs! compare to yesterday weight.. i actually lose 3 more lbs in 24 hours. it does not make sense... maybe because i just done with TOM.

Start September 4
    Sept 10 - 4 lbs
    Sept 17 - 5 lbs
    Sept 24
    Oct 1
    Oct 8
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19