BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Ok so I was behind I posted this the morning wonder why no one has answered it yet until I figured out hey there may be a new post...Sorry I am so slow today

Good Morning Black team!!!!

I want to start off with a nre personal record. 5 miles done in 57 minutes 505 calories burned. Yay yay yay me, second aunt flo came to visit this morning so I didnt even feel like going out but I did and not only did I do 5 miles I did an extra 2 to step it up a notch.

Also, I was on the website for my marathon in Oct and I am starting to get nervous. I also have few questions, this will be my first marathon. They are having a spaghetti dinner the nght before if I dont go to that do I need to load up on carbs???? and NOT weigh they next morning. I was thinking about going to olive garden. I am afraid I wont finish it 13.1 miles and the course opens at 7 and closes at 10:30, in my mind I am saying ONLY 3 hours.

Well hope everyone is having a great day!!! My baby will be here shortly.

Look up Olive Garden stats on line. The sodium is the highest I have ever seen. If you have a local Italian place, they make it much fresher and without so much salt. Or make sketti at home with a huge salad and garlic bread.

I was shocked when I looked up my healthier version a OG and it was 2500 mg of sodium

Oh wow thanks what about pizza?
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Jeannie- I love your new AV. You are so darn cute!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Thank you Lori........I pale in the comparison of your glowing beauty!!
    (us Floridians with our tans:blushing: )
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ok so I was behind I posted this the morning wonder why no one has answered it yet until I figured out hey there may be a new post...Sorry I am so slow today

Good Morning Black team!!!!

I want to start off with a nre personal record. 5 miles done in 57 minutes 505 calories burned. Yay yay yay me, second aunt flo came to visit this morning so I didnt even feel like going out but I did and not only did I do 5 miles I did an extra 2 to step it up a notch.

Also, I was on the website for my marathon in Oct and I am starting to get nervous. I also have few questions, this will be my first marathon. They are having a spaghetti dinner the nght before if I dont go to that do I need to load up on carbs???? and NOT weigh they next morning. I was thinking about going to olive garden. I am afraid I wont finish it 13.1 miles and the course opens at 7 and closes at 10:30, in my mind I am saying ONLY 3 hours.

Well hope everyone is having a great day!!! My baby will be here shortly.

Look up Olive Garden stats on line. The sodium is the highest I have ever seen. If you have a local Italian place, they make it much fresher and without so much salt. Or make sketti at home with a huge salad and garlic bread.

I was shocked when I looked up my healthier version a OG and it was 2500 mg of sodium

Oh wow thanks what about pizza?

Pizza is really high in carbs. There is sugar in the cheese, in the sauce and the dough is white flour. IF it is carbs you are looking for, pizza is #1!

I am so proud of you!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Yes, its the stranger popping in to say hello:smile: Sorry I havent been around much, but I am still staying on track well and doing what Im supposed to be doing:wink: Take care all and have a great weekend!:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs133.gif
  • 72lori
    Options

Thank you Lori........I pale in the comparison of your glowing beauty!!
    (us Floridians with our tans:blushing: )

Who you calling tan? I really don't tan on purpose, just what I get outside walking or working in the yard and I wear sunscreen as much as possible. I am one of those blue eyed freckly people who had blistering sunburns yearly as a kid. I shudder to think of it.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just popping in long enough to say hi and hope everybody has a wonderful week-end filled with good healthy food and some exercise! At least that is my goal! :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been back at work and you know how that goes. Keeps me busy and worn out too! It's to the point where I don't wanna do nothing but sit on my butt when I get home and not move til bedtime. Hubs should be lucky I even get a shower! LOL

Marla-Your before and after photos are amazing! You do NOT look like the same person. You are awesome and HOT!!

Jeannie-I love your new AV! Beautiful!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing great. I don't know what to give up. I have missed half the week already. Dang I have been too busy running around. Catch you all later! Take care My Friends!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Slow slow day for the BT!! hope everyone is out exercising or just having FUN with family!!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hey I just got back from an hour walk / run. It was wonderful, 451 calories burnt! Later today but it is still morning, what a great start to the day!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Hauling groceries up my outside steps is the only exercise I have had so far today. Hubs can't lift anything over 10 pounds yet so I'm still the WOMAN. Plus it was pouring rain so that made it even more fun:noway:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hi everyone! Yes, its the stranger popping in to say hello:smile: Sorry I havent been around much, but I am still staying on track well and doing what Im supposed to be doing:wink: Take care all and have a great weekend!:drinker:

Hi Roni! Good to see you:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Bobbi, I understand about hubby not being able to lift. Mine has a 20 lb weight restriction and has for three years and it looks like for the rest of his life. He occassionally lifts something he shouldn't and pays for it for days. This is extremely challenging when you have been blessed with a child like our youngest that weighs 34 pounds. Hang in there Bobbi!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Hey all, having a hungry kinda day, trying to keep it at bay, but hubs is on the way home with 5 large Dominos pizzas. Pray for me. I already logged 2 slices, still have 150 calories left after that. The biggest problem is that pizza only fills me up for a short time. I'll be starving later! Sure I could eat a salad too, but I had one for lunch. I can only do so many salads!

Anyway- 5 pizzas, 7 kids in the house, our 4 and 3 friends, almost up to Marla's norm, except all 7 of these are between the ages of 9 and 13. She still wins, she has little ones that can't wipe their own butts. LOL. Glad those days are over!

Hope every one is having a great Saturday.

In case I don't get back on here, good luck tomorrow Andrew!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening black team. Sorry I havnt been on much today. It's been a busy one. Got about 600 calories of workout in today but I am trying to take it easy so I am ready for the big race tommorow. Feeling really happy that I moved to the Duathlon from the Tri. We have a tropical storm moving past the coast and the waves at the beach are supposed to be less than pleasant. They moved the swim portion of the try to a more protected cove but with the 65 degree weather forcast I will take the extra two miles of run over the swim! lol. Anyway I'll be back on a bit later to get caught up on what's going on. For the momment I gotta go help DW get the kiddos off to bed.

:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Evening black team. Sorry I havnt been on much today. It's been a busy one. Got about 600 calories of workout in today but I am trying to take it easy so I am ready for the big race tommorow. Feeling really happy that I moved to the Duathlon from the Tri. We have a tropical storm moving past the coast and the waves at the beach are supposed to be less than pleasant. They moved the swim portion of the try to a more protected cove but with the 65 degree weather forcast I will take the extra two miles of run over the swim! lol. Anyway I'll be back on a bit later to get caught up on what's going on. For the momment I gotta go help DW get the kiddos off to bed.

Good Luck Andrew! I just know you'll do great and have a blast doing it.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Bobbi, I understand about hubby not being able to lift. Mine has a 20 lb weight restriction and has for three years and it looks like for the rest of his life. He occassionally lifts something he shouldn't and pays for it for days. This is extremely challenging when you have been blessed with a child like our youngest that weighs 34 pounds. Hang in there Bobbi!!!! :flowerforyou:

my 3 year old weighs 41 pounds and her sister is 22 pounds

we took A to the Dr. yesterday. she is 22 pounds and in the 60th percentile and 32 inches tall and in the 95th percentile. She is on her weight to being taller then her sister.

I haven't been feeling very well lately and not sure why. My mom seems to think I am pregnant but you actually have to do the deed to get PG so I don't think I am. :blushing: :laugh:

I am going to start up exercising again on monday to give my back just a couple more days rest.

Have a great night all!!!

Good luck tomorrow Andy!! You'll do great!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Oh em gee, Andrew-- this is so exciting-- I just feel like such a proud mama over here-- okay, big sister-- I'm not old enough to be your mama, uh, am I?

I mean, heck no-- of course not-- I'm not that freakin' old-- watch it, buddy! :angry:

I'm a proud big sister watching you grow up and change before my very eyes-- 121 pounds lost-- duathalons, 5ks-- it's so thrilling seeing somebody change and grow and improve-- never stop, my friend-- the sky's the limit!!

Hubs is bent out of shape tonight-- Jets/Giants are on tonight-- so, natch it's par-tay time at the Brown's. House is full of kids-- some of their friends are over-- so I'm prepping some fun party food, enjoying some family time-- and he wants to go out for a cup of coffee, again, and sit at the book store with his laptop while I read and sip some Joe.

Don't get me wrong-- it's relaxing-- and now and FREAKIN' then, I love it and need it-- but, every night? Come on already-- I want to be mom!!!!!!!! Plus I then have no time to run-- so I fiddled and faddled more than he liked and he left without me.

So he's off in a snit. I made the yummies, popped in to log some food and I'm heading to run--

Whaddyagonnado?

Later-- off to enjoy a peaceful solo run--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Good luck, you are going to kick some *kitten* out there!

(Sorry, Marla!)