LOOSE 10LBS IN A WEEK

Options

Replies

• Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Most of my 25 stone plus guys lose a good 12lbs in their first week and go on to lose 100's more.

Yeah I can see that.

There's your answer, get up to 25 stone then you can lose 10 lbs in a week healthily
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Well let's see: 10lbs of fat is 35,000 calories. If you divide that up by 7 days, that's a 5,000 calorie deficit a day. If you divide that up over 24 hours that's burning 208 calories per hour (including your sleep). 208 calories an hour for a person who weigh 200lbs is walking on a treadmill at about 2.7 speed. So you can do it as long as you don't eat all day and walked on a treadmill for 24 hours straight if you were 200lbs.

But it ain't healthy..................................

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    For me - loose my purse but thats ten pounds gone in seconds
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Cut off a limb and take antibiotics to keep it from getting infected.
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Jambarino
    Jambarino Posts: 2
    Options
    I think I'd crap myself if 10lb came off in a week, 6lb has been my most in the past
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    10 pounds of fat? in a week? not possible. Now a lot of people get started on here and start eating better and drinking a lot more water and lose a bunch of water weight but it's not fat. I lost 4-5 pounds on the scale my first week logging and I'm small-but it was not 4-5 pounds of fat and my weight loss slowed after that.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think I'd crap myself if 10lb came off in a week, 6lb has been my most in the past

Big crap? I mean 10lb big?? Actually lets not think about that
  • lexikaye22
    lexikaye22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A tummy sucker/ gurdle!!!! Lol
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Lipo?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    turns off the lights and goes home....
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I give up. How?
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    there is no "heathy" way. i doubt there is ANY WAY to LOSE that much in a week.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    wonders if it ever occurred to anyone that OP may be new to all this and not have all the facts? way to make someone feel stupid in a world of smart a**es! you should all be so proud of yourselves......experts and all, of course that's why we are all here, right! we all know everything? i for one used to think it was possible until i came here! thank god nobody made me feel stupid or i probably wouldn't have come back!
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    Apply to be on the Biggest Loser TV show!!!!
  • Darcyclementine
    Darcyclementine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This whole thread has made me laugh so hard a little wee came out (not 10lbs worth tho unfortunately, or I would have a solution to suggest!)
    But I do hope the OP has got the message that this isn't possible in a healthy way?

Oh my god - this is too funny for words - everyone at work wonders why I am snorting into my computer!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    wonders if it ever occurred to anyone that OP may be new to all this and not have all the facts? way to make someone feel stupid in a world of smart a**es! you should all be so proud of yourselves......experts and all, of course that's why we are all here, right! we all know everything? i for one used to think it was possible until i came here! thank god nobody made me feel stupid or i probably wouldn't have come back!

^^^THIS. Haven't seen the OP in this thread after her initial post. These responses are not what "pals" are supposed to do. :grumble:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Amputate your legs.
    I have another suggestion...
    Try 1 lb per week and follow the MFP recommendations for steady, healthy weight loss.
    People who see weight loss as some kind of race fail.
    Don't join that herd. Good luck to you.
  • Marathon_man
    Marathon_man Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 30# in three weeks, but took three more weeks to lose the next 10#.
    I work 3rd shift and was eating all the time. Starting weight 284# and daily calorie intake was awg 7000.
    After eating my food for that shift, I would stuff myself with junk from the vending machines. Was drinking 24 or more cans of reg. pop per week.
    Now, I drink only 12 cans diet pop per week. I take no money to work, so I can't get into vending machines. Lots grilled lean chicken or tuna and fruits & vegs. My doctor calls it a no flour & no sugar diet.
    I want to slow my weight loss to 1-2 # per week per doctor orders.
    Great news is I need less high blood pressure medicine since I have loss 41#
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can loose it if it's tight? Undo your belt.

^^Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!