Food you cannot have in the house

Options

Replies

• veronicagorman
    Options
    anything involving chocolate or chips....
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Chocolate in any way, shape or form. Even drinking chocolate isn't safe! And thick cut salt & vinegar potato chips, I keep eating until they're all gone.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    oreos are my number one thing i can NOT buy... after that comes in no particular order : honey roasted peanuts, peanut m&m's and reeses peanut butter cups!!!!
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    chips of any kind.
    pineapple.
    croissants.
  • deucesarewild1
    deucesarewild1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nutella. I eat that sheet like it's ice cream.
  • petite_boleyn
    Options
    Cheetos, or pretty much any kind of chips. I'm addicted to anything salty and crunchy and loaded with carbs. Fries, as well.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING! lol.....ok, for real, doritos(as long as i have the right dip), oreos if i have milk, cheese puffs, ham, pizza stuff, the stuff for chocolate chip cookies, or for chocolate oatmeal cookies, again, EVERYTHING! i love all the stuff i make/eat so much...it's all dangerous......EVERYTHING in moderation though!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Cookies, cake(birthday), soda, ice cream bars, ice cream, dark chocolate, chips(any), bread, ok I think that's it everything else is ok.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I keep chocolate syrup to add to soy milk when I need a chocolate fix, but otherwise, I can't have it here. My husband gave me a big box of Russell Stover's dark chocolates for Valentine's and that thing was gone in three days - and it took every ounce of will power I had to drag it out to last that long. They're like 150 calories for TWO pieces! :sad:
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    Just chocolate in general and chips. I could eat an entire bag of Doritos by myself in one sitting if someone let me. I haven't done that in a long time but I don't even buy them anymore. Too dangerous. It's like giving an alcoholic a giant bottle of wine! He or she is not going to have just one glass in one sitting!
  • 88josephine88
    Options
    Rich cheeses like Camembert Brie or goats cheese, I'm addicted!

exactly what I was going to say!! Once you start you just can't stop! :laugh:
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    Chocolate. I keep chocolate syrup to add to soy milk when I need a chocolate fix, but otherwise, I can't have it here. My husband gave me a big box of Russell Stover's dark chocolates for Valentine's and that thing was gone in three days - and it took every ounce of will power I had to drag it out to last that long. They're like 150 calories for TWO pieces! :sad:

I have no self control when it comes to chocolate. I would drink the chocolate from the bottle when no one was looking if I stored that in my home. No joke!:embarassed:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any and all junk food: chips (specifically Doritos, Pringles and those awesome thick cut kettle fried chips), candy, ice cream (Hagen Dazs I miss you!), donuts, cheesecake, *sigh*
  • brooke800
    brooke800 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
    Cereal use to be realllly hard for me. I'd eat a box in a day, but now I'm able to resist because I allow myself a bowl a day so the desire to eat the whole box has diminished a bit.
    Ice cream. I do buy it, but I know it will be gone in a few days so I don't buy it often.
    Crackers- I just mindlessly snack on foods like that and they do nothing for my hunger.
  • becsnz1
    becsnz1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cookies! Any brand, size, shape, color, type... doesn't matter. I'd eat them all!

^^^ ditto to cookies. I eat one and can't stop. Weird though because I can bake and keep it in the freezer and won't binge on it.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Neither of these:

peanut M&M's
    chips with dip
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Lately nuts. Yumm
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Pie, cookies, and ice cream are all weaknesses of mine. If there is a cheesecake within 2 miles, I can smell it - and I absolutely have to have it (or so I think momentarily).

Good substitutes are cantelope, strawberries, PB2, and protein shakes that taste very similar to various DQ Blizzards.

:love:
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Powdered donuts, donuts from the donut shop, chocolate chip cookies (the ones I make from scratch), Oreos, gummy bears, Chinese food, Starbucks pastries, fried chicken, and pizza.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Potatoes. I love them and sometimes I get them but I always end up eating more than I should when they're around. I once lost 10 lbs just by dropping potatoes from my diet 0.0