Food you cannot have in the house

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• hhayes06
    hhayes06 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    carrot cake, particularly homeade. I will sit and eat 2-3 slices easily because it is so delicious. Ymmmmm.
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Veggie Straws, potato straws and trail mix with raisins and m&m's in it!
  • mokab
    mokab Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. donuts, m&m's
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My home made peanut butter cookies with chocolate butter cream frosting. My family begs me to make them. I used to be able to eat 4 - 5 at one time. Now I can hardly eat one. They are so rich.

IMG_20120718_210050.jpg
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Omg I just licked the screen. Stuff like that I cannot have in the house. One is NOT enough.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Thin mints or grasshopper cookies. I love love love those!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I keep no junk food of any kind and very little processed foods.
    Here's the deal.
    If it's here, I will eat it.
    Just knowing it's there makes me think about it until I break resolve and eat it all.
    That's just me.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't think of anything that I cannot have in the house at this point. I'm sort of amazed now that it's dawned on me - we have ice cream, chocolate, cookies, cereal, nutella, chips - if and when I eat any of it, I count out a portion, either a serving or half a serving, I enjoy it, and that's it! My desire to eat healthy and make this my lifestyle has become a habit! :bigsmile: No more junkie cereal for breakfast, no more filling half my lunch plate with chips, no more huge bowls of ice cream - just a portion, it fits in my goals, I'm happy, my body's happy, and my fat can hit the road! :laugh:
  • pluckybamboo
    pluckybamboo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal. That stuff is like crack for me.
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! I'll end up just eating a lot of it in one setting...straight from the jar! :)
  • palmygirl58
    palmygirl58 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anything with caramel!!!!:love:
  • mystinamarie
    mystinamarie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I can't have any chips or salty snacks like that. I also can't have desserts like cakes, brownies, cookies, etc.

I have zero will power against the above and will eat them until there isn't any left. Usually I try to avoid that entire aisle at the grocery store, too. If I see it, I'll want it. Out of sight, out of mind usually does the trick for me!
  • kdkeys14
    kdkeys14 Posts: 16
    Options
    Ramen noodles, pizza, hot wings and pork chops(because I WILL FRY THEM)!!
  • mistyfeltner
    Options
    Saltine crackers are my weakness.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Guittard milk chocolate chips....i'll eat the whole bag:love: