Food you cannot have in the house

Options

Replies

• Gemmach81
    Gemmach81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1. Cookies

2. any cakes and cake making ingredients :)

3. Pringles (Creme cheese and chive flavor are lethal for me)

4. Cheesy Doritios

5. NUTELLA!!!!!!!!! This is a once a year treat I only allow myself to have on Pancake day. I can eat it by the spoon if i see it in the cupboard.
  • crimson_seven
    Options
    ice cream , now i buy skinny cows or ice cream bars that way i dont go overboard I can just have one. But I cannot have a carton of ice cream in the house

I can't even do that! Even if I buy the "lite" packs of individual servings of frozen treats/ice cream, I will open and eat all of them!
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    chocolate! although i'm getting better at not sneaking any now because it just makes me feel super guilty and sick. oh and crisps. i LOVE crisps! pringles, walkers, mini cheddars etc
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    ice cream , now i buy skinny cows or ice cream bars that way i dont go overboard I can just have one. But I cannot have a carton of ice cream in the house

I can't even do that! Even if I buy the "lite" packs of individual servings of frozen treats/ice cream, I will open and eat all of them!

same! i just think, well they're for people on diets, so it's ok if i have two...or three
  • MissPorcupine
    Options
    I can't have anything chocolate.
    Chocolate cookies, chocolate-covered biscuits, white, milk, dar chocolate - NOTHING. If I know something is in the house, I'll go and eat it right away, which always ends up in binge :<
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, if I get one of those little pints I feel like I have to finish it in one sitting.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Smith's chippies (especially plain crinkle ones)
    Chocolate of any sort
    Cheese
    Ice cream
    Milo
    Breadcrumbs
    Cream
    Sugary cereal
    Sugar
    Oil in bulk, so I'm not tempted to deep fry anything (see: breadcrumbs lol)
    Bananas
    Bread
  • Mitnarfeza
    Mitnarfeza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookies, or brownies.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips. I can eat a whole bag, without trying.

Also for the people who eat too much chocolate: I find that dark chocolate is better for not eating too much.
    I can easily eat several milk or white chocolate bars, but with a very dark chocolate bar I can eat a quarter at most before I feel satiated and actually quite full.
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Nutella. I will stand in the kitchen with a spoon and eat it. I even threw a half of a jar in the trash and got it back out later that day! I had to fill it with water and put it in the trash!!!

haha! miranda does that on sex and the city with a cake, but she puts dish soap in it.
  • ladystrange1
    ladystrange1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Boston Creme doughnuts
    Macadamia Nut Cookies
    Hershey's kisses
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Chips of just about any kind.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    chocolate candy... i won't even crave it when i don't have it, but if i know it's in the house, it just calls to me!
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    Anything chocolate. Seriously.

I really don't keep anything extra snacky in the house though because I know when the mood hits me it will be gone. I can't even hard boil eggs ahead of time for this reason. My diet works mainly because I am very lazy. ;)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Marzipan
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Potato chips =(.
  • jldunn713
    jldunn713 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    nutella- the most addicting substance I have ever consumed