Food you cannot have in the house

Options

Replies

• SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Any type of chips, but especially salt n vinegar, I will sit there and eat the entire bag but the worst is down near the bottom I am full and don't even enjoy it any more. I just can't stop shoving it in my face.
  • Kl3ve008
    Kl3ve008 Posts: 6
    Options
    exactly! beer! ..............wine
  • munny_p
    munny_p Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Baked goods, for sure.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Any type of chips, but especially salt n vinegar, I will sit there and eat the entire bag but the worst is down near the bottom I am full and don't even enjoy it any more. I just can't stop shoving it in my face.

Oh me too! I love those, I once ate a family sized bag...I felt so sick after :(
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Nutella!! :(
  • schrobecky
    schrobecky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel like it would be easier to type a list of food that I CAN have in the house....

Exactly!!! Chips and any sort of dip, popcorn, ice cream, cookies (especially oreos!), or pizza...

PS. I had to stop reading this post as it was making me crave these little food devils :)
  • terriwpg
    terriwpg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I try not to keep anything processed around anymore. Too easy to snack on bad food.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    french fries and various candy.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Doritos & Nutella!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Any kind. Doritos, baked lays, kettle chips, they're all weaknesses for me! Reading everyone's posts about Nutella, I'm actually thankful I've never tried it. I'm sure I'd be addicted to that too :)

Oh, and the Keebler cookies with the three M&Ms on top. Rainbow chip, maybe? Dunked in milk, they're amazing... and definitely hard to eat 1-2.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    nothing really.

my children eat carbs (i don't) so i still buy chips, candy, potatoes, bread, etc for them.

i have my planned cheat days, that's enough for me.
  • KeisterBunny
    KeisterBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Donuts and cheesecake cannot be in my house. Thank the Gods for frozen yogurt, in moderation of course :tongue:
  • cowgirlup327
    cowgirlup327 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Any kind of potato chips, Goldfish crackers, any kind of snack cake/cupcake/cake type dessert, and Sour Patch Kids or sour gummy worms.
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anything salty and anything sweet!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate frosting (the pre-made kind) like Duncan Hines in a container. I used to keep a container in the fridge and take a spoon and just eat the stuff straight (and sometimes along with peanut butter). I can't do that anymore, plus that stuff is so bad for you since it's made with trans fat. i avoid it completely now.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    cake, donuts or icecream..I eat until its gone smh
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    cheez-its
    pizza
    Wesley Farms -chocolate chunk cookies
    fiber one brownies
    Breyers -strawberry ice cream
    fruit snacks
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    No Chips
    No Cookies
    No Candy
    No Cake
    No Juice/Pop

Basically nothing other than healthy food. I have be careful with the snacks I buy for my son because I might snack on them myself!!! #Iknowmylimits
  • wanniet
    wanniet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cheez-It's
    Chocolate Milk
    Graham Crackers
    If any of these are in my house...I will wake up in the middle of the night and...oh well you know the rest! :love: :love: :love:
  • emily_fox
    emily_fox Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell IS amazing! I've always thought other states weren't so lucky as here (Texas) to have it...but then again...maybe they are haha