BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Oreos
    Ice Cream
    Any kind of cake or pie
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nutella, and cake/cupcakes/freshly baked breads...but lately Nutella is my downfall

so with you on this one nutella.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Cookies & chocolate. No self control.
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Cheddar sour cream and onion potato chips!! I WILL eat the whole bag!
  • NMD364
    NMD364 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hershey's Kishes because I will eat the whole bag and M & Ms. Really any kind of candy.
  • BarbACona
    BarbACona Posts: 76
    Options
    I have so many, let's see, cookies, cake, icecream, chocolate. Do I need to go on? *sigh*
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    potato chips!!!

oh and wine.......
  • psmith_five
    psmith_five Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips and cheese dip. Ive been fighting the urge to eat cheese since I've started this plan. Its killing me not to fill a plate with tortilla chips and heat shredded cheese on them in the microwave.
  • Leeannboswell
    Options
    I can't reply to this because I do not want to think about what I cannot have to eat. I want to focus on healthy foods that nourish me and replenish my soul (lean proteins, veggies, fruit, Greek yogurt). I think it is unproductive to feel sad or bereft because of something I used to eat (a lot of, actually) is no longer part of my healthy lifestyle. All the best, LeeAnn
  • psmith_five
    psmith_five Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    For all the ones who say Nutella... I have a whole jar in the cabinet just sitting there, waiting, watching, wishing, lol. I dont eat the stuff. Never really cared for it. My son however loves peanut butter and nutella sandwiches. I just wanted to tease yall.
  • lilyxD
    lilyxD Posts: 33
    Options
    cereal.... of any kind. i dont know why, but ive been snacking like CRAISY on it!!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    cheesecake
    kellogs frosted flakes
    anything chocolate
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Donuts, cheesecake, moose tracks ice cream, doritos, chips and dip ( any sour cream type)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    cereal and salami (not combined, lol)
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    cheese
    NY aged...man o' man
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    cheese
    NY aged...man o' man

Yep, my fridge is "Death Row" for Cheese....
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Pizza or overly processed food. The most I'll let myself have is nature valley bars, luna bars, or kashi bars/cereal in the house. Otherwise, I'm eating as close to the earth as possible. If I had that stuff in my house, I'd binge on it, likely.
  • kristy3119
    kristy3119 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I feel like it would be easier to type a list of food that I CAN have in the house....

AGREED!!

For me, no cheddar cheese, chips of any kind, sugary cereals, cookies/pastries/candy, ICE CREAM. oh lord ice cream, cannot be trusted.

geez....my house sounds boring!
  • mn145
    mn145 Posts: 17
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies!
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nutella (even though I'm lactose intolerant, whups) and more recently, Biscoff spread. It's spreadable cookies and very dangerous, so as long as I stay away from smears like those two, I'm golden.