MFP Left-Handers Stand up and be Proud!!

Options

Replies

• jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Lefty. Write lefty, throw lefty. I used to golf righty, and bat righty but I don't do either anymore.

I do Zumba lefty.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I write left handed, and eat left handed. Everything else I do right handed. I both throw and catch a ball right handed, which makes baseball/softball difficult. I can catch easier with my left hand than I can throw with my left hand. Throwing left handed is just a nightmare.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    < --- Left handed hottie right here!
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wooo!!! Left handed chick right here!!! :) hehe

And us left handed people think with our right minds....TRUE STORY! lol ;)

I use it only to write and eat ...everything else can be done with both hands....
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Lefty here

I did learn a lot of sports right-handed, and scissors because of tool availability. those green handles lefty scissors sucked. So I golf right handed and subsequently bat right handed and didn't have a left handed glove, so I field right handed.

I also play guitar right handed, but it seems to make more sense to me to do chords with my more coordinated hand (left).
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Lefty here!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I'm a lefty. I'm athletic artistic but can't swim to see underwater
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I consider myself to be a lefty because that's the hand I write with, but I'm a little ambidextrous. Anything I have to grip with just my fingers (i.e. pen/pencil, eating utensils, etc...) I do left handed. Anything that requires me to grip with my whole hand (i.e. baseball/softball, football, bowling, etc...) I do right handed. I've always been that way. To do it any other way just feels weird.

BTW, my mind TOTALLY went right into the gutter when I read this thread topic. :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Lefty!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Left handed and proud :P
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm a lefty born to two right-handed parents. I believe there is only a 3% chance of that happening. My five year old son was right-handed from day one but I have an almost 2 year old daughter that uses her left hand a lot so there is still hope for her! :happy:

I too, am a lefty with two right handed parents! My 2 year old shows every sign of being left handed himself! My husband is the lone right handed person in our house.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm a lefty :happy:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    <
    LEFT HANDED
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Even though my husband and I are both right handed our two daughters are both left handed. Totally weird.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Lefty also, for almost everything. Suck at sports ..... but good with numbers (another lefty trait). I do love swimming! Only 1 known lefty realitve ..... my aunt.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Left handed for most but not all things.
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Lefty here... I use my left hand for eating , writing, using scissors, oh and once I worked in a sewing factory where everything was set up for right handed people..but I show them that I lefty could still do the job.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I heard lefties die earlier.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Lefty here!

I use my right hand for sports, such as batting etc. My left for everything else :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Even though my husband and I are both right handed our two daughters are both left handed. Totally weird.

I didn't realize both of your girls were lefties!! That's so neat!!!!

I'm a leftie!!!!!! I can't do much of anything with my right hand.