MFP Left-Handers Stand up and be Proud!!

Options

Replies

• ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Left handed and very creative, I do a few things with my right hand though. Have to disagree on the maths theory though.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm left handed, but only when im getting off :wink:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Raises left hand!

I cut with my right,
    use a mouse with my left hand but right handed settings
    Golf with my right
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I be a lefty.....can I have a cookie?
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    I am left handed.

My mother and my son are also left handed.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    hi....

It was actually beaten out of us at school...
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am left handed but can only use my mouse with my right hand

I'm the same way! I use my track pad on my lap top left handed, but I can't use a normal mouse left handed.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm ambidextrous & can move mouse, write & eat with both hands however I use my left hand more especially when brushing teeth, scrubbing the floor, cleaning & when I punch. Not to mention that my entire left arm including hands are stronger & can lift 5lbs. more than my right arm.

One coincidence is that I'm good at drawing & am a graphic designer. I consider myself a creative one :bigsmile:
  • jesterx888
    jesterx888 Posts: 181
    Options
    I bat, golf and throw a frisbee right handed. Everything else I do lefty
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm a lefty!!
  • bucs75
    bucs75 Posts: 3
    Options
    Left handed here. Used to do everything right handed in sports though because none of the coaches could teach a lefty. Damn right handed world!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Southpaws stand up! woot woot! I guess I fit the creative bill. I love to sing and perform in community theater. I was great with the piano as a child but didn't keep it up.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Lefty and proud!

- I use the computer mouse with my right hand, but the trackpad on my laptop with my left hand.
    - My last job included a lot of maths, and I'm a Marketing graduate XD
    - All the artwork we've got in the house were painted by me
    - I play guitar left handed (a lot of my right handed, guitar playing friends say I'm playing the guitar upside down :huh:), and I play piano too
    - I danced for 10 years and have been swimming since I was a kiddo, so I can see clearly underwater
    - I can catch a ball with both hands, but can't throw a ball with my left hand :\
    - My dad was right handed and so is my mum and brother
    - My mum recently bought a pair of scissors recently, and the happiness on my face when I found out they were left-handed scissors :laugh:
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I love being left handed!

My both of my grandparents on my mothers side were left handed and lived to their nineties so they didn't get the memo about dying young. Amusingly they were also very left wing being proud Marxists/Communists till the day they died.

My dad is left handed. My sister is left handed.

None of my kids are left handed and it makes me sad.

I am extremely clumsy but I put that down to lack of 3d vision and being on the ASD scale rather than due to hand dominance.
  • angelndskies44
    angelndskies44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    True lefty here. Right hand not needed at all. My husband and oldest son are as well. My youngest son is the lone ranger in our house. LEFTY"S ROCK!!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Lefty here. I write with my right mostly since I was forced to in school, to "conform to the majority".
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    TOTAL LEFTY HERE TOO and so is my husband but none of my kiddos are! =(

I love being a lefty !
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Lefty here. I write with my right mostly since I was forced to in school, to "conform to the majority".

Teachers tried to get me to write Right-handed too. I can even remember having my hand slapped
    for writing with my left.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm a lefty and I'm VERY left handed. I can use a scissors right handed but I'm much better at it lefty. I play all sports lefty, and kick left footed even. As far as we know I'm the only lefty in my family ever. At least none of the oldest generation even remembers "trying" to be lefty when it wasn't allowed. So I'm a freak :D

My husband and son are both right handed. I was sort of hoping that the kiddo would be a lefty.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Im a leftie!!!:smile: