Most enjoyable exercise

Options
Surely the more you enjoy it, the more you are gonna do, for me I like dancing so the rising popularity of zumba is great for me. So what do you enjoy doing the most?

Replies

• Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    for me it's cardio kickboxing! I'm not a violent person at all, I've never been in a fight or taken a karate class or anything, but I love the feeling of punching and kicking the air. :-) To me it's more fun than dancing around (which I also enjoy a lot, just not *quite* as much).
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I love whatever challenges me.. I run, and do Zumba, Piloxing, TRX and Bootcamp classes. I have to have variety to keep me from getting bored.
  • heatherina1983
    Options
    Is this like boxercise? I've never tried it but think I might enjoy it, I'm not particularly violent but particular things are annoying me atm and it might help me to imagine boxing the annoyances =p
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Squats and chin ups.
  • WEB3
    WEB3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    biking!
  • evajg
    evajg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the different options on the Wii Fit Exercise....but my favorite is walking.
    I can listen to music....productive thinking .....pray.....
    I know pretty boring....but works for me!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My exercise can not be said on here because of the restrictions....but I think many agree that it is their favorite too :laugh: :smile: you can burn up to 200 calories during one time. However, my favorite exercise has to be beach volleyball or any sports related exercise
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    for me it's cardio kickboxing! I'm not a violent person at all, I've never been in a fight or taken a karate class or anything, but I love the feeling of punching and kicking the air. :-) To me it's more fun than dancing around (which I also enjoy a lot, just not *quite* as much).

^^This. LOVE Tae Bo! Also I've gotten into Running and that's my new fave. I love seeing how far I can push myself (time-wise).
  • anfrias
    anfrias Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in love with ZUMBA!!! I can't get enough of it. I go 3-4 times a week (more if I can fit it into my schedule).
  • weatherlover1
    weatherlover1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Swimming!
  • heatherina1983
    Options
    Surely it depends on how you do 'it', 200 kcals sounds a lot to me but yes agreed, definitely the most fun.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day, but Tennis is the most enjoyable.
    I like competing.
    399929_348441428530001_1010274986_n.jpg
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Leg day!!!!!!!! :love:

I :heart: LIFTING.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My passion is martial arts. It will never get old--I'm always working towards the next level, not just physically, but mentally as well. I can spend my whole life doing this, and there will always be more to learn.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    I have been going to Curves resistance circuit training for a few years and am nearly up to 500 workouts, it only takes half an hour and combined with a bit of running and eating healthy I have had really good results!!
  • damorzacon
    damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lifting!
  • thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Horseback riding....and the work before and after!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    running
  • thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    How do you record 'it' on your diary? LOL
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Indoor climbing. I've been known to climb for 6 hours with short breaks for tea and cakes. Only stop when I cannot physically get myself up a children's route. Good to get value for money. About £1.20 an hour. :o)

I would even climb after injury when I should be resting. Shoulders, wrist, knuckles... they've all had to put up with my stupidity of climbing when I should have been resting. Climbing when you can't lift one hand above your shoulder or when you can't close all your fingers is comical. :-D