Most enjoyable exercise

Options

Replies

• classy2731
    classy2731 Posts: 13
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE water aerobics, water jogging and swimming! It is a total body workout , burns a lot of calories and it relaxes me at the same time :-)
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Cycling!!!!!

Here I am completing my first century...

ride.jpg
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I enjoy running the most but am no longer allowed to run due to my heart condition :frown:

BUT I also love walking! So now that is what I do, walk at a very fast pace :smile:
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    Ohh yes! SO many people think water aerobics is only for old ladies but it is great because it's exactly as difficult as you make it! If you don't have much energy it can be quite low-effort, but if you really go for the burn the resistance of the water makes it great!

plus, no girls wearing makeup to make me feel bad :-)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    lifting I am loving it and also my heavy bag
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    My favorite is hiking. I don't get to do much of it, but I love it!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between elliptical (random mode) and basketball!!!
  • heatherina1983
    Options
    The picture for the water aerobics class at my gym did show old ladies which did put me off but I have dodgy knees so it would probably be quite good for me.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Dancing my *kitten* off. But since I don't do that daily, running!
  • Rockwoodcommalindsey
    Rockwoodcommalindsey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    riding my horses is by far my MOST favorite workout. It works just about every muscle in your body! Cardio central when you do 20+ mins of trotting, and not to mention.. horses are fantastic listeners :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love me some Zumba! But my favorite exercise is by far hiking. There is nothing better than the feeling when you reach the top of the hil and look down on the world. You can have your gyms. Give me the great outdoors!
  • starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ballet or (wild) swimming!
  • 76wendyful
    76wendyful Posts: 202
    Options
    I love my Fat Burning Pilates DVD! It actually helps me get out of bed in the morning knowing that is what I am going to do!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Running. :heart:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    P90X "Cardio X" , but I have to turn off the sound because Tony Horton irritates me lol!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Im just like you I love to dance but have yet to try Zumba.

But, I like exercise doing outdoorsy things, Like hiking, canoeing, and the like.
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    volleyball, tennis or leg strength training.
  • jillycakea
    jillycakea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love zumba, its fun and totally gets my mind off the fact that im exercising. Zumba Rush for Kinect if you cant get out to do a class is great, and still gives you that "aerobic class" feel.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Variety! I've been taking a toning class for a month and I belly dance 1 to 2 days a week. Just popped in a yoga DVD last night because I felt I needed to do something physical. I like to have core routine and sprinkle it with some spontaneous moving about!
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hiking :)