Most enjoyable exercise

Options

Replies

• jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Power flow yoga...really work up a sweat and the teacher is great and she changes it up each class so you never get bored! :smile:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i like kempo, but sex is the best
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Crossfit
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    For me it's anything dancing related...
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    I actually really like strength training and also a good fast paced walk as long as I have my headphones. Also love to dance when I get the chance to go out or have the house to myself. :smile:
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    I love lifting, power cleans in particular are my favorites.
  • aaronf289
    aaronf289 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lifting.......LEG day rocks!!!!
  • kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    P90X "Cardio X" , but I have to turn off the sound because Tony Horton irritates me lol!

LMAO - I feel the same way!!!
  • blea11
    blea11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    spinning and zumba!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Running. :heart:

Totally agreed, best feeling ever
  • Teresa3612
    Teresa3612 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had never thought of riding my horse as exercise, though it did feel like exercise this weekend when I spent an hour giving the neighbor's kids pony rides around the yard. Now I have one more reason to do it as often as possible. I can hear me now, "But honey, I'm not goofing off. I'm exercising!"

I also love to Zumba and hike. I have noticed that I like to exercise with friends. It makes it so much more fun!
  • LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    Tae Bo! I love it and never get bored with it, which is handy or I'd be sitting on the sofa eating crisps.
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving Zumba =]
    Other favourites are Boxercise, Salsacise and Swimming
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    First, if I can listen to music, I will like it.

Second.... BIKING. I love swerving all over the road like a maniac when there is no one around. And singing along with BSB. And the sun. And a cool breeze. And the burn in my legs.
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE water aerobics, water jogging and swimming! It is a total body workout , burns a lot of calories and it relaxes me at the same time :-)

I love water aerobics. At first, I didn't think I would because I am not a swimmer... but I am all for it. An absolute workout!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Lifting :love: :love: :love:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    cardio kickboxing & running :)
  • LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    My exercise can not be said on here because of the restrictions....but I think many agree that it is their favorite too :laugh: :smile: you can burn up to 200 calories during one time. However, my favorite exercise has to be beach volleyball or any sports related exercise

Ha ha! We can't all get hold of that though, so have to resort to work out DVD's!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, hands down TENNIS!!!
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    I really, really want to enjoy TurboFire; and I will! I love Zumba and walking :love: