What is everyone's new food/drink obsession?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bananas
    oatmeal
    cantaloupe smoothie
    all fruit smoothies
    seeds
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i LOVE mustard. on a baked potato is my fav! i add it to my baked beans too

At first I was like mustard on a baked potato?? Then I got to thinking that might not be too bad!

I've been known to put some mustard on my salad instead of dressing. It reminds me of a breadless veggie sandwich MMmmmm
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Diet coke with lime (suck it haters)
    oikos greek yogurt (but chobani is good too)
    Hummus and bell peppers

:drinker: and for drinking healthier: Stoli blueberry with club soda, a splash of pineapple juice, and a lime wedge. Yummy yum yum
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hummus -- specifically the roasted red pepper hummus from Costco. With carrots, which I can usually take or leave. Can't go a day without them.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with 1tsp. Jello fat free/sugar free cheesecake pudding mix mixed in

La Croix canned sparkling water - 0 cals (comes in plain, grapefruit, lemon, lime, coconut flavors)

Roasted/salted Israeli sunflower seeds
  • ByrdBarajas
    ByrdBarajas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Juicing any and everything! Yummmmm!
  • zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER.
    omg.
    so delicious.
    all the time.
    yes.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Coconut-yogurt, coconut palm sugar, fresh coconut, Silk vanilla coconut milk....coconut!

Lemonade iced tea. I have a tall glass every night. 200 of my cals go to it, but i dont care, i have to have it. The rest of the day i drink a gang of water, so give me a break.

Soy chorizo. Yum.com!
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Slimfast shake for breakfast.....

I don't eat breakfast, just can't face food at 6.30 on a morning, I was having (occasionally) low fat natural yoghurt with a bit of granola and/or berries for texture but I'd be hungry by lunchtime. My cousin is training to be a midwife and its a tip she got from one of the ladies she's working with when doing night shift they often can't face eating a meal so have a shake instead.

I have found it gives me something to start the day and so far its working, I would never meal replace other meals but for breakfast its setting me up for the day.
  • wndfrancis
    wndfrancis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Extra light philadelphia on melba toast nearly every lunch time, i love it!! :love: It is so easy, just spread or dip!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt :love:
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    Grilled chicken ceasar salad and powerade zero the best! =)
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Coconut water, raw oat & superberry bars (homemade) and baba ghanoush with spelt crackers. Yum!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Hummus -- specifically the roasted red pepper hummus from Costco. With carrots, which I can usually take or leave. Can't go a day without them.

Me too, I buy the celery sticks they sale and take that with some red pepper hummus! I love Costco!!! YUM
  • hlcgreene
    hlcgreene Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower!!! I ate mashed cauliflower everyday for a week straight when I first fell in love with it. I am a low-carber though- so it gets made with sour cream and butter :happy: . Not sure how a low-cal version would taste.

I am going to have to try this!
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    large.jpg
  • Yaya28
    Yaya28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love the Fiber One Brownies. Just the right size and the right amount of chocolate to satisfy. But whatever you do DO NOT eat 2 in a day. LOL The aftermath is enough to practice portion control.