Replies

• TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    somewhere between the mainstreams and the intensives
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am slow'n'steady and all about fun, I would like to add some mainstream but I haven't been able to jog since I hurt my back 6 yearsago. I want to start playing (field) hockey next season.
  • KBUnleashed
    KBUnleashed Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of the above except maybe slow and steady.

My workouts:

45 minutes of heavy lifting
    2 Zumba classes - fun yet my HR goes into the 170's for quite a while.
    Then, after Zumba, I either run on the treadmill for 5 miles or bike 10 miles.

I am at the gym from 9-1-ish on my days off (4 days/week). If that's not intensive, I don't know what is. :)
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i'm between 1 and 2. I NEED to pace/walk all the time (plus, I take short strides so technically I walk for longer periods than the average person cuz it takes forever to get places), but I also like to belly dance and recently started using Wii Fit on my days off.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hardcore...my motto is definitely "Go hard or Go home"..I live, sleep, eat and think fitness 24/7..its my life and I wouldnt have it any other way..I LOVE IT
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    My other half enjoys things like the OMM (Original Mountain Marathon) - an Ultra distance double-mara on fells run over two days and you have to carry everything you need to sleep the night in the mountains. Or Mountain Mayhem - a 24 hour MTB race etc.

But he'd never think of himself as "hardcore" but would say it's all about fun. :laugh: