Strangest Thing You Ever Seen At The Gym

Options

Replies

• MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Was the parrot trained to say motivational messages?

If so, that could qualify as a service parrot. :laugh:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    There's a lady at my gym that always works out in a dress. But she's super fit and runs marathons! I find it a little bit strange but she's doing better than me so I'm not gonna judge!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    this guy was hanging on the pull up station but he wasnt doing pull ups. He was like.... doing the worm... but hanging. I'm not sure what it was for.... but he does it pretty often when I see him at the gym... It is pretty strange.

omg, lmao. if I saw that at my gym I would bust out laughing haha
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    On the weekends at my gym, there's this girl that comes in, who rolls with her White Ducati bike. Funny thing is, when she's on the stationary bike or treadmill, she actually wears her white helmet while working out.

hilarious.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I once saw a man "working out" in jeans and drinking a 2 liter of Pepsi the whole time.
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Was the parrot trained to say motivational messages?

If so, that could qualify as a service parrot. :laugh:

oh goodness, so funny.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i walked into the cardio room and see this chick sitting there on a bike/ peddler- and she looks at me real quick - i noticed she had snacks and a drink on the floor- she quicly picked them up and turned back around, the whole time im on the eliptical 20-30 minutes, i could see her in the relfection of the tv (cause i never turn it on) she would look at me evryonce and a while and turn back to watch tv, she never exercised, and when i left i snuck this picture. She just sat there on the bike and snacked and watched tv....really wierd.
    [/quote]

Maybe her doctor told her she needed to go to the gym.
    [/quote]

lol
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    There are these two brothers who go to my gym and they both dress up like Indians (homemade of course, lots of beads and looks like some kind of crazy baggy animal skin pants and belly shirts). On top of this they walk around and yell 'YEAH' most of the time they are there.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    A fat guy in lady clothes....:noway:
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    There's a guy who comes into the gym I go to every now and then. He reminds me of Barney from The Simpsons. He looks like he just came in from the bar. He spends time walking around with his 32oz Big Gulp in hand. He wears a polo type shirt and some really baggy slacks. His hair is in bad need of a comb... but the worst is when he uses the machines he doesn't bother to pull up his pants and his bare *kitten* will be on the seats. DISGUSTING!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess it's not super strange, but people texting while working out, half-assedly I might add. I was just thinking, wow, way to waste your time!

Ever think they might be texting/changing the song during rest between sets?
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    this guy was hanging on the pull up station but he wasnt doing pull ups. He was like.... doing the worm... but hanging. I'm not sure what it was for.... but he does it pretty often when I see him at the gym... It is pretty strange.

ANyone have any idea what that could have been?

I do it for a little while after my workouts to stretch my back and torso - twisiting gently from side to side. I wouldn;t call it wriggling like a worm but.
  • sarapeek
    sarapeek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you can't do a pull-up, people sometimes recommend that you hang on the pull-up bar and try for a little while. Works the same muscles, but probably looks pretty odd.

Weirdest thing I've ever seen at the gym? Mine must be pretty tame. No parrots. Maybe the occasional guy with a seriously built upper body and skinny little legs.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    A lady running on the treadmill in a bathing suit.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

saw a girl running on a treadmill barefoot. so gross.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    On the weekends at my gym, there's this girl that comes in, who rolls with her White Ducati bike. Funny thing is, when she's on the stationary bike or treadmill, she actually wears her white helmet while working out.

Safety first! :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    There are these two brothers who go to my gym and they both dress up like Indians (homemade of course, lots of beads and looks like some kind of crazy baggy animal skin pants and belly shirts). On top of this they walk around and yell 'YEAH' most of the time they are there.

Isn't that Lil Wayne?
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options

saw a girl running on a treadmill barefoot. so gross.

I wondered about the chafing and lack of boob support....
  • Dagoth
    Dagoth Posts: 172
    Options
    curling in the squat rack
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    A guy lifting weights, and drinking what he claimed was "water" outta a empty vodka bottle....Yes he managed to say this after he fell off the stool because he lost his balance from lifting to hard...lol...ummmmmmm okay:)