30 Day Shred Group Sept 1st!!! Here we go!!!

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Day 3 done! :happy:
    Great job, everyone!!! :drinker:
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    day 3 done! getting better... very happy :)
  • skywalker
    Options
    Day 4! Done!!! :happy:
  • Iwkido
    Iwkido Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not done for me today... :embarassed: to tired after this family day with my children and husband, and tomorrow (hum.. sunday!) it will be the same, I'm affraid. Hope not! :wink: But walking with the family is so nice! :flowerforyou:
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    day 4 done! wooo :)
  • Iwkido
    Options
    Day 3 done! :happy:
    And for the first time, I've done the bicycle abs, yeah! :drinker:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    did day one to five last week monday to fri and then had sat sunday off.
    back into it today i hope. so far i have not lost any weight but gained a pound lol. must be the weekend.

gong to try not to weight myself till next monday now hope it makes a difference.

level two is definately a different workout. i find it hard being in plank position so much. but my shoulders are definately seeing the difference. especially i imagine with doing the push up challenge too lol.

good luck everyone
  • Iwkido
    Options
    @Simplicity : you muscles are heavier than your fat, that's perhaps why you've gained 1 lbs ! ;)
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    i was hoping that but i don't feel like i have been working out enough to have made that sort of change though maybe as my jeans don't feel tighter lol.
    its definately the time of day i weigh myself. has been midday all last week and today it was at 5.30am so thats probably yesterdays meal ha ha

im just frustartaed that i have been burning upto 400 cals a day and all that has happened is i have gone up a pound lol. i shall stay on track and it was nice having the weekend off lets see what this week brings .
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Holiday weekends are sure tough for staying on an appropriate eating schedule! This weekend has been full of meeting up with friends for bad things like buffalo wings and drinks. But, my boyfriend and I have been trying to do at least one active thing per day, so I'm only up .5 lbs. We've gone walking and biking to burn some calories and I'll try to fit another Shred session in tonight. If not, I'm definitely jumping back on the wagon tomorrow!

Heather
  • skywalker
    Options
    Well... I'm supposed to be doing day 5, but I have to postpone. I've been under the weather all weekend. I hope to be shreding tomorrow. Good luck, everyone.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Im feeling better..been sick for the last 2days:sick: :cry: but Im feeling okay Im stuffed with this labor day bbq so I will begin shredding tommorrow:drinker: :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Hey Shanta! Glad to see you here! :drinker:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I havent had time for the shred since friday...but Ive been to the batting cages twice & the driving range for probably a total of a couple hours or so lol
    As soon as I beat down this headache I woke up with and get over the fact that Im a little cramp-y Ill be gettin movin and doin the shred!

A long weekend and my TOM is no reason to quit lol
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who had a tough time over the holiday weekend with fitting in the Shred. At least it sounds like everyone was active!

Tonight, I might be trying a kettlebell class for the first time. Has anyone done this before? Any advice?

Happy exercising!
    Heather
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Actually, I just finished a 30 day challenge involving Kettlebells. I like them.
    Are you doing a beginner class? What kind of weight of the bell are you using? Just out of curiosity? There are many different weights to the kbells and it can be an aerobic exercise or it can be weight bearing depending on what kind of class it is. Be prepared if you have never done them before. You won't feel anything the first day but the day after or even a couple days after - look out. Again, it depends on what you are doing... be safe and good luck !:bigsmile:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    yay I just did day 5 of the shred
    even tho I was really unmotivated
  • skywalker
    Options
    My stomache is feeling better today and I completed Day 5. :happy: It took a lot to motivate myself today after taking 2 full days off from any exercise. I didn't even ride my bike, but today I'm feeling better and am back on track.
    Keep shredding, everyone!!! :drinker:
  • everyday
    Options
    Hello

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

No - Go on the Shred-N,

Tomorrow is the day:smile:

YE-A to the commited that have done their w/o's!!!!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 3rd shred day!!!....My little girl has an ear infection which has kept me very busy!!!>:frown: