Lost weight and now I NEVER get hit on?!?

Options
123457»

Replies

• tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    WHAT? sorrythe other day you posted this:

'Ok, so I've noticed that since I've lost weight, I can't go out without anyone trying to take me home. Now, I have mixed feelings about this and it's not limited to guys. My.girlfriends also try (I'm not offended and actually flattered). My ordeal is that I don't truly believe that it's because I'm attractive. I've met beautiful girls who are overweight who get attention and, have friends worth awesome bodiesv and terrible faces and bad attitudes. All of whom get hit on. I want to be the total package so I would greatly appreciate any critism to ground me and give me something to work toward. I'm being conscious about who I am and trying not to become a *kitten* while I lose weight like I've seen do many times before. I want to ground myself and start humble. '

So which one is it...confused.com

Original post was from June. A lot can happen in a few months.
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ok it was july, so 3 months

a whole 12 weeks from having being constantly hit on and now complaining of nothing/no one hitting on her

thats my point...which one do you want? not happy either way it seems
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    ok it was july, so 3 months

a whole 12 weeks from having being constantly hit on and now complaining of nothing/no one hitting on her

thats my point...which one do you want? not happy either way it seems
    Actually, three months ago she started THIS thread about never getting hit on, and yesterday she started a new thread about how she's constantly getting hit on and even her female friends want to take her home. Since she is fond of harsh opinions, I'm not going to censor mine: she's an attention *kitten* who needs to be complimented all the time in order to feel good about herself.