Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I just can't believe this thread has gotten so long :noway:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    This is what wrong with our country today, everyone is always, "offended". Shut up and get over it, it's a fact of life!

I agree! Some people thrive on drama, I think, and want to keep the argument going.

It's Lioness' thread...if you don't like it, don't keep coming back to it. If this were in person and not on a message board, wouldn't you just walk away from that person that's offending youso badly? Do the same thing here, or grin and bear it. I've seen so many of Lioness' threads where she will post something and then more then a few people come in and jump all over what she's posted. I think her posts are informative and not intended to offend people.

Post away, girl! Then send me some burger meat! :drinker:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    This is what wrong with our country today, everyone is always, "offended". Shut up and get over it, it's a fact of life!

I agree! Some people thrive on drama, I think, and want to keep the argument going.

It's Lioness' thread...if you don't like it, don't keep coming back to it. If this were in person and not on a message board, wouldn't you just walk away from that person that's offending youso badly? Do the same thing here, or grin and bear it. I've seen so many of Lioness' threads where she will post something and then more then a few people come in and jump all over what she's posted. I think her posts are informative and not intended to offend people.

Post away, girl! Then send me some burger meat! :drinker:

Thanks for the support. That means a lot.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: