what is your number one rule for going to the bar

Options

Replies

• KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Blackouts are the universe's way of letting us forget the stupid *kitten* we did when we were drunk, so do not, under any circumstances, ask a friend what happened.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    bump
  • NotAlone82
    NotAlone82 Posts: 32
    Options
    Don't go to the bar
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Lock my phone so that I can't drunken text when I start to walk sideways.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    don't go alone
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    bump
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    This was my motto in the Corps..... "Beauty Is just a light switch away"

doesnt matter how ugly she is, you flip that switch, she can be anyone you want her to be!

I thought that was the Marine Corps motto...I saw some of the beasts guys brought back to the barracks from the bar!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    You only can count on yourself to stay safe and NEVER EVER accept a drink from a stranger.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    That I can't carry my own money, I could literally blow EVERYTHING at a bar.
    And I wont noticed 'till the day after :(
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bring my fake ID

...Totally kidding....
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    DON'T GET LOST IN THE MIRROR!!! Went out night with an ex and his best friend, went to the restroom & some ***** kept staring @ me. I couldn't figure out what her problem was. The closer I got, the harder she stared. Finally got right up on the chick....and realized she was my reflection in the mirror!!! Needless to say, the ex had to send a girl in to look for me because I had been in there so long and, obviously, they wouldn't let him do it, lol.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tequilla is the best!
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    shot of tequilla and a glass of wine before anything. :) then it's balls to the wall.
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Not Fair to have this here tonight. My husband and I are going to the bar with friends for the first time in 20 years, No exaggeration! 20 years since we've gone out!
  • jicarter01
    jicarter01 Posts: 53
    Options
    Dont forget the Mio! Vodka+Water+Mio. Cheap, better for you than most drinks, and tastes great!!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Don't add anybody (not the cute guy who bought you a drink, not the new BFF you met in the bathroom, etc.) to your Facebook while you're at the bar - that's just an invitation for crazy.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Drink as much possible and leave with more ppl than you came with (opposite sex only lol)
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Oh, and this was the rule when I was in university:

Beer before liquor, never sicker.
    Liquor before beer, in the clear.
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    Options
    I always tell strangers a fake name (usually Rose, Blanche, or Sofia) for a few different reasons.. 1) I'm not looking for a new bff or boyfriend. 2) I really don't plan on being friends with anybody for more than just the night 3) helps me remember their strangers who actually believe my fake golden girl name. 4) helps avoid all creepy friend requests on facebook.. 5) it's hilarious.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Don't wear a skirt - when you leave the bar it'll be on backwards!