what is your number one rule for going to the bar

Options
123457»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    make sure I haven't trimmed the lady bush in a while so I don't sleep with some random gross guy? if I were single that might be my rule...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    DON'T GET LOST IN THE MIRROR!!! Went out night with an ex and his best friend, went to the restroom & some ***** kept staring @ me. I couldn't figure out what her problem was. The closer I got, the harder she stared. Finally got right up on the chick....and realized she was my reflection in the mirror!!! Needless to say, the ex had to send a girl in to look for me because I had been in there so long and, obviously, they wouldn't let him do it, lol.

OMGGGG !! LOL!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she refuses, she does not like you. If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she accepts, she still might not like you. If you owe someone twenty dollars or less, you may pay them back in beer. And most importantly: Never complain about the quality or brand of a free drink. (unless being paid back in beer, and the person's being a cheapskate).
  • smuffette1967
    smuffette1967 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i dont drink because that makes me gain weight so i stay far away from it all
    :sad:
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    bump
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Don't "Marvin Room" (aka drunk dialing) a ex-boyfriend.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    bump
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    ok, so this happened over the weekend.....

ran into a guy ive had a crush on for a million years....i walked up to the bar to get a drink and he started making chit chat..the talk ended and i walked away...my friend who was with me said he gave me the "look" and i walked back to the table...

so....my rule...walk away with confidence and make the man want you!!!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i dont need a DD because i never drink anywere besides at home or places where i know im not going anywere for the night.
    when i drink with my guy friends
    "dont let us do anything that we wouldnt want to tell anyone else" haha.
    basically, just because we are drinking dosnt mean you can try to grope me.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Only drink more than one drink at my bar, the one I've been a regular at for over a year that I live across the street from and know all the staff.
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I only take the money I am willing to spend to the bar, I leave the rest at home. Its to easy to justify spending more than you intended after you start drinking.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Get your *kitten* home by MIDNIGHT Cinderella....That's the bewitching hour when all the vampires come out! Then it's so fun anymore after that! :smokin:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Get a second opinion on anyone you're thinking of taking home after midnight. Beer goggles are real, folks.