What?! Duggars expecting 19th child?! Running out of "J" nam

Options
1235»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Definitely a mom thing-- I go through all the names, or at least half of 'em before I get frustrated and go, "You! What is your name?!!! Rebekah? Stop that!!!"

I have done this to my daughter with my siblings' names :blushing:

(That is funny stuff right there!)
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Definitely a mom thing-- I go through all the names, or at least half of 'em before I get frustrated and go, "You! What is your name?!!! Rebekah? Stop that!!!"

I do the same thing with my 3 boys. I start saying their names, then it's "whoever you are, come here":laugh:
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I am 1 of 7...Brock,Tamra,Lorelle,Cheyann,Shane,Bobbi-mae and Montana...
    Its NUTS..19 kids!!!! Holy crud...To be honest, she doesn't have it that bad...All of the older kids take care of the younger ones...Thats how it was in my household growing up. I am the 2nd oldest...Guess who never did anything but work at the fam business and watch the kids....???Yup me!:angry:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    :smokin: some things are just like a drug to some people they might kill you than again it might just make you feel good
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I catch myself calling my kids by my brothers names!! Ironically, they each look like one of them, Joe looks like Jim, and Austin looks like Gene. :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Its NUTS..19 kids!!!! Holy crud...To be honest, she doesn't have it that bad...All of the older kids take care of the younger ones...Thats how it was in my household growing up. I am the 2nd oldest...Guess who never did anything but work at the fam business and watch the kids....???Yup me!:angry:

Are you a responsible, honest, loving adult? I know it is hard to grow up that way.......but I tell you the kids I see working around their house turned out to be great adults.

Mine on the other hand have flailed in life, because I didnt make them do anything around the house.

You are beautiful!! So sumpin went right:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I do the same thing with my 3 boys. I start saying their names, then it's "whoever you are, come here":laugh:

I only have 1 kid so far. But sometimes I call her by the dogs' names. "Georgia...Luey...*sigh* Harley! Stop that!" :huh: :laugh:
  • yankeefamily05
    Options

Are you a responsible, honest, loving adult? I know it is hard to grow up that way.......but I tell you the kids I see working around their house turned out to be great adults.

Mine on the other hand have flailed in life, because I didnt make them do anything around the house.

You are beautiful!! So sumpin went right:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

awww well thank you:blushing: I suppose I am a responsible,honest loving person!!!!:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I only have 1 kid so far. But sometimes I call her by the dogs' names. "Georgia...Luey...*sigh* Harley! Stop that!" :huh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: