Hubby wants to see Magic Mike, should I be worried??

Options

Replies

• HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Magic Mike is no movie for a real man.
    Elephants will roost in trees before I would see such a silly movie like that. My wife can see that while I have some real fun a few screens over watching manly and macho Prometheus...:drinker:
    ....with my boyfriend....lol

Brilliant! :laugh:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    There were a few husbands/boyfriends in the theater when I went. One of them happened to be next to me... and the scene in the beginning where Channing has two chicks in bed... the guy said "my hero!" :laugh:
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Another question: how many movies have you gone to see with him??? Like macho movies/movies HE wants to see? Cause I've suffered through countless hours of movies, Immortals for one, with him because I love him even though I had NO desire to see it... or we usually end up compromising and going to see the comedy vs the movie that I WANT to see when I bring up the idea of going to the movies. It's kind of nice for him to "return the favor" and suffer for a couple hours like I have before. "Love is about giving & taking"
  • Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    1. watch magic mike with wife
    2. wife gets all worked up for channing tatum for 2 hours
    3. she is forced to settle for you at the end of the night anyway
    4. oh well, guaranteed sex

^^^^^^hahah...this is my husband's philosphy exactly.
    He thinks I like superhero movies because of the heros' bods...
    in fact I am just a girl comic book geek.. (but lately the bods rock like crazy and OMG Idris is in Prometheus)
    So he's sorta right in his thinking and I can see ALLL the movies and have ALLLL the sex.
    everybody wins.
    I'm going to watch Thor again....girl geek P0rn
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe he's bi. Problem?
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    What is the big deal if a man wants to watch magic mike? No one would say anything if a girl wanted to go see Show Girls, Flashdance, Strip Tease, etc. Nothing wrong with admiring someone of the same sex...doesn't mean we are attracted to them sexually just means we appreciate their look and maybe even aspire to look like that ourselves (like you said - learn a thing or two haha)!

Not to mention, your husband is smart....if he goes and sees that movie with you then maybe he will get lucky afterwards! hahahaha

On that note, I don't think my fiance would ever go to the theatre to see this movie with me. He might watch it at home with me...but he'd be far too embarrassed to watch in public...haha
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    LMAO for real? The movie itself actually looks kind of cool, shirtless dudes aside. The fact that a man can't offer to take you to it without his sexuality being questioned is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious

I know right? Because men are only allowed to enjoy sports and beer and half naked women washing cars! :laugh:

Get outta my head!! The only thing you left out is bacon!

Oh, how could I forget? :laugh:
    Is there anything else in the world? :ohwell:

Of course there are. *The more you knooooooow!* v:P
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    What is the big deal if a man wants to watch magic mike? No one would say anything if a girl wanted to go see Show Girls, Flashdance, Strip Tease, etc. Nothing wrong with admiring someone of the same sex...doesn't mean we are attracted to them sexually just means we appreciate their look and maybe even aspire to look like that ourselves (like you said - learn a thing or two haha)!
    It could also mean he is attracted to them. What is the problem with that?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    So Friday night my hubs offered to go to see Magic Mike with me, and I just kinda looked at him funny and was in shock. So what should I think,

A) He's a great husband and will do anything to make me happy
    B) He will enjoy watching half naked men
    C) He wants to watch and to learn some new moves

Personally I'm going with A... and kinda hope there's some part of the c mixed in also. :wink: Who went and seen it over the weekend?? We actually didn't end up going, our night out turned into going to Menards and buying a fence for our pool. hahaha Yeah, that was much more exciting. :laugh:

How about he wants to spend time with you?

I'm going to go with my wife and daughter this weekend to see it. I enjoy spending time with them.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    yes.....be very worried!? :huh: :noway:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It could also mean he is attracted to them. What is the problem with that?

I don't think anywhere in my comment it said there WAS a problem with that. I said that it doesn't necessarily mean they are attracted to them sexually....I am implying that she shouldn't jump to conclusions and there could be more reasons than what she listed..........................................................
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    No man should see this, for NO reason. My friend, who is a psychologist, says he is seeing it for 'research'. He has not had sex with his attractive wife but one time in the last 3 months. (His wife should not tell my wife anything, she gossips).

I rest my case.

You see Magic Mic and you are a man. You want to see man meat.

Well, that's a little ignorant.

ETA: Unless you're joking. Sorry folks, my sarcasm meter needs new batteries ;)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Deffo wants the cack.

HA!
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Or he wanted to go to reap the benefits of your excitement after the show... LOL
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My husband wouldn't go for fear of other people in the theater thinking something was wrong with him. I can respect his decision, but he did see Mamma Mia with me (and sang all the songs) and that's almost just as bad lol
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What/who is Magic Mike?
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Yeah, you should be worried. Men don't see garbage movies like that.
  • Meisterberger
    Options
    There's actually more female nudity in the movie than male. There's actually no male frontal nudity.
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    fantastic movie I must say :)
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    What/who is Magic Mike?

It's a new movie that just came out with Channing Tatum and Matthew McCauneghy (spelling?) and all I know about it is that they are strippers. But that's all I need to know! :wink: