Are You Suggesting Coconuts Migrate?!?!

Options

Replies

• artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    "Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    She has HUGE.....tracts of land.
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I don't need saving!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Don't like her?! What's wrong with her? She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Running away, eh? You yellow *kitten*! Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!!!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    [the cartoon Knights are being chased by the animated Beast of Aaaaauuuugggggghhh]
    Narrator: And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack!
    [cut to the animator shown cringing]
    Animator: Ughck!
    [falls backwards in his chair]
    Narrator: [back to the cartoon] The cartoon peril was no more.
    [Beast of Aaaaauuuugggggghhh disappears]
    Narrator: The quest for the Holy Grail could continue.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Minstrel: [singing] He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering off And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
  • CarSidDar
    CarSidDar Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest
    ... with... a herring!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    She has HUGE.....tracts of land.

My husband bought me a shirt that says that - he's mad because I refuse to wear it in public.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A spanking! A spanking! There is going to be a spanking tonight!
    WIN
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    what are ya gonna do, bleed on me?
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. / We're knights of the Round Table, our shows are for-mi-dable. But many times we're given rhymes that are quite un-sing-able, We're opera mad in Camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot. / In war we're tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable / It's a busy life in Camelot

C&P eat me...

^^This! Anything Monty Python makes me laugh my *kitten* off.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.
  • mamato2babes
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm not dead yet!
  • manasunshine
    manasunshine Posts: 130
    Options
    thats a coconut? i thought thats a bowling ball :noway: