Replies

• RedWeb
    RedWeb Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Have you been yet :-)
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Cayenne pepper, whole jug of grapefruit juice, aloe vera juice, flaxseed, teas, mineral oil, beans, prunes, and plenty of water will help.. I would go to the doctor to make sure its not obstruction. Coffee will stimulate your digestive track but wont help if your stool is hard. You need to soften it up before trying to pass it or it can cause problems. Straining is really bad for you. DOnt take laxatives, not good for you.
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Dont ignore it. This is what causes cancer. COnstant reabsorbing toxic waist will make you feel like crap and causes cells to lose its contact inhibition which can lead to cancer. Cayenne pepper, aloe vera juice, flaxseed, teas, mineral oil, beans, prunes, and plenty of water will help.. I would go to the doctor to make sure its not obstruction.

WTH?? Constipation causes cancer? Care to quote a source?!?
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    There are some studies say yes and some no. It also could be a sign of it if there is an obstruction. If there is no bowl movement soon then she should be checked out. It should never be taken lightly.
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    Options
    My personal view on why i don't go as much is that i am eating so much less. I could easily get through 5000cals a day. I used to go twice a day. Now usually once but sometimes hardly worth the effort. Save it for the next time i say to myself.
    Saying that, i haven't been since yesterday so ate some prunes just now. They usually work for me.
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    chia seeds
    flax seeds
    caffeine (to stimulate your bowels)
    beans
    edamame
    prunes
    corn
    avocado
    lentils