Replies

• KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    HAHAHAHA <3 it! :)
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    11) It's okay to be classless, hateful, ugly, and just rude to anyone who disagrees with you on the above opinions (or anything else for that matter) as long as you're just some anonymous person behind a computer.

Discerning individuals know that disagreeing is an acceptable option. I learn quite a bit from those that disagree with me.

True, but some fail to see the line between disagreeing and attacking/abusing.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You also forgot that "loose" and "lose" can be used interchangeably.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    HA ha!! Thats G R E A T!!!!!!
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I really like this thread. Great job!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome post Eric... you are my new hero :flowerforyou:
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Best post ever.
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    11) It's okay to be classless, hateful, ugly, and just rude to anyone who disagrees with you on the above opinions (or anything else for that matter) as long as you're just some anonymous person behind a computer.

Discerning individuals know that disagreeing is an acceptable option. I learn quite a bit from those that disagree with me.

Being classless, hateful, ugly and rude should never be an acceptable option to the acceptable option of disagreeing. I think everyone can learn something from a difference in opinion but few will consider anothers words when they are meant to ridicule or denigrate. There are more then a few on here who need a lesson in the art of debate. :smile:
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    You also forgot that "loose" and "lose" can be used interchangeably.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some things I've learned:

1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you'll get fat if you don't eat breakfast. Every day.

2. If you eat any calories after 8:00 at night, you'll get fat.

3. It doesn't matter when you eat your calories as long as you're in a deficit.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

I see nothing wrong with "attacking" nonsense, I do agree with you on abusing. :)
  • lmeslie
    lmeslie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love this post and I agree with it wholeheartedly :happy: . There are numerous things that "work" when losing weight but you won't make a lifestyle change unless it is something that fits you.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I see nothing wrong with "attacking" nonsense, I do agree with you on abusing. :)
    [/quote

Define nonsense and who gets to judge that versus a difference of opinion. I've had people praise the Atkins diet and other swear it off as nonsense (just one example of many). Can you further quantify what you're defining as being eligible for attacking?
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! So true...part of the reason I avoid the forums most days :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I learned what a thigh gap was. :laugh:
    Booo I don't have one!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bump! haha
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You forgot 12. It's NOT ok to disagree ever. You'll be labeled mean. Or a troll.
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Welcome to just about every forum on the internet. Have a nice stay.

ps, the internet is a lot more fun with a thicker skin.
  • biglew909
    biglew909 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I lol'ed. Great thread.
  • Bmm1978
    Bmm1978 Posts: 3
    Options
    2 Thumbs up!!!
This discussion has been closed.