• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    lol....
    Like....
  • tdcibilly
    tdcibilly Posts: 78
    Options
    i could not have put it better myself lol.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    :drinker: Wow! I've learned the same things! Here's to you for pointing it out!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I learned that even though I have been a dancer for 23 years that my fitness must have all been an illusion because science proves that weight lifting is the only way to be fit (you know because people evolved to only lift heavy weights in specific combinations). Every other physical activity shrinks your muscles and makes you skinny fat (and anyone that says any different is trying to sell you something). Btw, I am doing weight lifting. I have no problem with weight lifting itself.

p.s. Thank you so much for this post! I love you people!!! Thanks for making me laugh! :flowerforyou:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    this is great
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Great post :)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What a catchy title. LOL. This was a cute list. Yup in the end- you gotta do what works for you!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I love this! Thanks for posting!
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Options
    Love this post.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha this is funny!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    awesome that made my day.
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    20. You have to complete an application, a best match profile, send references, get a credit check, fitness exam, and a 5 page essay on why you would make good friends/support/company to add some MFPers as friends. :-P
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You must never say tone, toning, or tone-up.
  • hlthymom83
    hlthymom83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump this is hilarious!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!

Love it x
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread I have ever read on here! Too freakin' funny, yet sadly true! Thanks for the smile! :laugh:
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I learned there is a search button, and I learned it fairly late. I also learned if you don't learn this quick you get chewed on. My left leg has never looked the same.

I also learned that men and women have the EXACT same body composition and should be treated as such at all times, that is until of course I then learned that men and women have completely different body compositions and cannot be treated the same.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    "Sarcasm" should be designated with something, perhaps a "just kidding" at the end or even more simply, just "jk", so that those of us who have a stick firmly placed in our bums will know that it was a "sarcastic response."
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Ooo, apostrophes are to be used when you want to make a word plural.

Err, I mean, apostrope's. Sorry.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Every few months, a new cast member of MFP will stumble into "Chit-chat, fun, and games", click on the first thread at the topic, then make a post proclaiming all to see, 'THIS ISN'T EVEN ABOUT WEIGHTLOSS OR FITNESS."
This discussion has been closed.