Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    OnMyWay-LOVE your post. I argue with Shaun T. the entire time I'm working out. :)

Cardio Recovery today. My 12 year old did it with me. He argued with Shaun T too and demanded to know how this was a recovery.
  • 2smithwl
    Options
    I don't know why i fooled myself into thinking max recovery would be an easy day. It was very challenging. I am always amazed at the exercises he comes up with. I think he and Tinna sit up all night and come up with them.
  • creichie
    Options
    I'm about to start with the Fit Test tonight! Curious to see how it goes. I've even taken my "before" pictures and measurements - envisioning making an "inspirational" YouTube video in 2 months... ;)
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    OnMyWay-LOVE your post. I argue with Shaun T. the entire time I'm working out. :)

Cardio Recovery today. My 12 year old did it with me. He argued with Shaun T too and demanded to know how this was a recovery.

Someone in another thread aptly named it Torture Yoga day LOL
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    DAY 40 INSANITY TODAY!!!!! WOW! PHASE 2 IS TOUGH!!! RECOVERY TODAY WORKOUT TODAY!

Have you lost any weight?
  • radiotrash
    radiotrash Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow I am having a hard time with week three. It's not even that I'm getting tired so much that my legs feel like lead and then halfway through my workouts my Achilles tendon starts to hurt on my right foot. I'm pushing through as much as I can but man my calorie burn this week is just halved. Sigh.

Anyway I was hoping to get more Insanity friends if anyone wants to add me. :)
  • SuperWeird
    Options
    started today! didnt do as bad as i thought on the fit test. but i discovered that i have zero upper body strength lol. hopefully it gets better throughout the program.

good luck to you all!
    reading the posts are really inspiring so please keep them coming!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    week 4, day 5, Friday's pure cardio and cardio abs. I love these 2 workouts. I feel like I can really keep up with these and they pump me up for the whole day! woohoo! Let's keep pushing!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Gotta redue week 3 :( I was in conference all week and though my husband and I had plans to skype it to me, it never worked. My schedule was too hectice :( So Starting monday I will be on week three...again
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    I am so proud to announce I just completed week 4 and with a strong finish. :happy: I can't wait to see whats next.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I've just completed week 8. 10 lbs lost so far, hoping to shed maybe just one more in this final week and break into the 140s! I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it. For anyone who's nervous for month 2, I've actually really been enjoying it a lot more than month 1. And you get to do the recovery week video (my favorite one) a few more times as well. Cannot believe I have just six more workouts and a fit test to go before I'm done!
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    I'm done! Well, still have the final fit test tomorrow, but workout-wise I'm doooone. :D
  • drwgal
    drwgal Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm restarting Insanity on Monday. I got through week 3 of month one but gave up. I ended up with shin splints, and felt completely overwhelmed with the diet guide, life in general, and of course Pure Cardio killed me. I think I will switch those days with a different video that isn't to demanding at first. I'm a smoker(trying to quit) so my stamina sucks.

This time around I will listen and only go my pace, instead of trying to keep up with everyone in the video! I will complete it this time! I have too, I want to look sexy on my wedding night come October!

I'm currently 4'11 and 133.6 pounds. I set a short term goal for now at 115lbs. My over all goal will be 100lbs. I won't follow the insanity diet guide, as it had me eating so much that I would get sick. This time I will just eat healthy and eat what I can.

Good luck everyone!
  • LaNena01
    LaNena01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been successful at losing weight by doing only the workouts without eating from the Insanity menu?
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been successful at losing weight by doing only the workouts without eating from the Insanity menu?

I lost 7.2 kg doing the workout just counting calories, however in the last three days of the workout I started eating clean (using recipes from http://www.eatcleandiet.com/) and experienced a big drop in weight. Makes me wonder how big my losses would've been if I followed the plan or simply ate a lot cleaner earlier! I've lost more and more as the days go by since..
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    I've just completed week 8. 10 lbs lost so far, hoping to shed maybe just one more in this final week and break into the 140s! I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it. For anyone who's nervous for month 2, I've actually really been enjoying it a lot more than month 1. And you get to do the recovery week video (my favorite one) a few more times as well. Cannot believe I have just six more workouts and a fit test to go before I'm done!

After reading a lot of posts I was definitely nervous about month 2, so glad to hear such a positive post. Congrats on your success.
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I start month 2 tomorrow! I'm definitely nervous!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I start month 2 tomorrow! I'm definitely nervous!

Cant to wait to hear how it goes! I'm on day 2 of recovery week I'im pumped for the weekend that's when i start Month 2 :-)

Keep us posted!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Day 30 for me, had a blip foodwise this weekend but back on it today! I lost an inch from my waist and just under an inch from each leg in month 1 and 2% body fat (and 2.5lbs) so aim for the next 30 days are as follows;

- Another 1.5 inches from my waist
    - 2 inches from each leg
    - 3% body fat reduction
    - 5lbs

Fitness wise
    - 5K in 25mins
    -10K in 54mins

Totally gave up biscuits in month 1 so month 2 I'm going for crisps and sweets in addition to biscuits.

Big goals but it give me something to work towards!

I'm ready to dig deeper and clean up my diet even more!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay that I join your group! I don't usually post in the forums anymore, but I think I'm going to need some serious support in the next month, and I hope I can support you ladies too! I'm starting month 2 today. Eek! I'm a little terrified!
    I am seeing some serious results though. I lost 10 inches in the first month and 3% body fat, but gained a pound and a half. I did the 3rd fit test yesterday and my numbers just keep going up, so I'm happy with the results I'm getting.
    So tell me, ladies in month 2, what am I in store for today? Max Interval Circuit. Yikes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!