Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options
1363738394042»

Replies

• bryleighsmommy3
    bryleighsmommy3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good to know that I'm not the only one not using the nutrition guide, but like you I'm eating smart and aiming for 1,200 per day. Today will only be my 3rd day and I really like the intensity of it, but I'm like rolling on the floor. Ha. But I suppose it will take time and that’s ok. How much weight have you lost so far?
  • ljimom01
    Options
    I have a question for those of you that have completed the Insanity program. Was Insanity all that you did? I am on W2D3 and don't get me wrong, the workouts are KILLLERS!!! But, I just feel like I should still be lifting heavy to get the results I see on here. I am still trying to get in the gym 3 days a wk and also walk/run 1-2 days a wk. I cannot do it all. I'm getting burned out and scared I'm gonna injure myself. But I don't want to leave any wt loss or toning on the table either at the end of the 60 days. Please help a sister out! LOL

if you follow the macro split 40 40 20 and eat a decent amount of GOOD calories you will see results in fat loss, inches and/lbs. You could add in some weight lifting or running but as you said you don't want to get burnt out so listen to your body. I do just Insanity for the majority of the time but the last 3 weeks i added in some running as i'm training for a half marathon which is now 3 weeks away! Planning on starting Round 2 this weekend where ill be doing a hybrid so some Insanity and some running probably 3 days running and 2 days Insanity

I hope that helps

I did just the program and nothing more. I don't see why you couldn't add more running or weights if you feel like you need to. I would agree and just listen to your body as you'll know how far you can go. Enjoy!
  • kxmasrioux
    Options
    I just started insanity monday with my husband. we are trying to lose weight together.
    I am a 33 year old mom of 3- (6, 4 and 2) and I also teach high school full time.
    I am really trying to lose the compounded baby weight of these three little munchkins- and the Sam Adams that I love so much!
    Insanity is soooo hard!!!!
    I am eating healthy, low carbs, around 1200 calories a day...
    I am 5'6 to 5'7 and weigh 178 to start....
  • Toenuh
    Options
    I guess I'm technically on week 2 though I had a bit of a set back last week. Nothing I wanted and I CRAVED exercise and sweating, but I have a neck issue that randomly flares up and leaves me completely incapacitated. I am thinking the culprit was spending almost all day Wednesday writing an essay. It began on Thursday and finally has eased up enough today to work out again. I'm in okay shape so I'm not letting that get in the way of progressing time-wise--I'm just going onto week 2 this time.

Who else has done this sort of off-calendar? I'm thinking I'll do the hard workouts M-F and leave Saturday for some strength training at the gym and Sunday for yoga and stretching and resting. This morning I did pure cardio because I wanted to go easy on my neck and just warm up the muscles. Welp! I felt even more awesome and my neck felt supremely better after that so this afternoon I did insane abs (which is tricky with neck issues--you actually REALLY have to try to only use your abs so you don't strain your neck more) and it was awesome but my core is pretty strong and there's not much cardio to it so it wasn't horribly challenging. So far the hardest workout has been the plyo cardio circuit...maybe because that was the first one I did, or maybe it just is the hardest. I don't know!
  • fitndfab
    fitndfab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!