Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I struggled soo badly with my Insanity workout last night (Cardio Power & Resistance)...I felt like I could barely get through ANY of the full reps without feeling like I was going to pass out! I spent so much time just heaving and feeling like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest! And this is Week 4! I think it's because I had a week or so off when my arm was injured and then i've been struggling to get the workouts done daily since...I felt like crying honestly....really hoping my conditioning will improve as I get back to regular workouts because I just felt like throwing in the towel last nite...sigh...

I've felt like quitting too - esp over the past week - I've been sooo caught up on losing pounds and inches that I lost track of the fact that doing anything like Insanity for 60 days or even, in your case, stopping then starting Insanity again, is such an acheivement in itself. The fact that you didnt quit is what's amazing, KEEP GOING, YOUVE GOT THIS!!!

Thanks much you guys...i pushed myself and was able to complete Day 3 of Week 4 last nite....it was really hard but I didn't feel as winded or sick as I did the night before...so that was a little encouraging....boy did i sweat!!!! Only 3 more days till the end of Month 1! Can't believe it! Really really nervous for Month 2 but I'm gonna do it!
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at week 1 day 5. I'm fairly fit but this is hard!! I struggle with a whole workout without huffing and puffing. Hopefully soon I'll get the hang of it. I love cardio recovery though lol. I'm hoping to tone up a bit
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at week 1 day 5. I'm fairly fit but this is hard!! I struggle with a whole workout without huffing and puffing. Hopefully soon I'll get the hang of it. I love cardio recovery though lol. I'm hoping to tone up a bit

Tone up you will! I haven't lost much weight but I've lost some body fat and inches!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else lose a bunch of skin on their elbows doing max recovery? I hope the skin toughens up before I have to low plank again. I was back to max interval circuit today and it went really well. It was tough but I pushed right through to the end.

Is THAT why my elbow skin was peeling off last week??????????? From low planks?? I could NOT figure out why my elbows were both brownish and peeling! That is so funny. Never would have figured it out. Thanks! :)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    you guys are doing so much better than I am. Great Job! Really proud of yall keep it up and whatever you do dont stop! or you'll be like me and to lazy to start over. Keep going. I plan on starting soon.
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I was so excited on Friday I did nearly a whole workout without stopping as much. I missed Saturday's workout as I needed to be able to walk properly at a ball. But back to it today.
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I havent been doing insanity like I should, but I did join a yoga class and I have been going running every other day...
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! I finished the last workout day today!!! Final fit test tomorrow!!!! Keep pressing play ladies!!!
  • adjoa84
    Options
    I was so excited on Friday I did nearly a whole workout without stopping as much. I missed Saturday's workout as I needed to be able to walk properly at a ball. But back to it today.

Well done on the progress! keep it up!
  • adjoa84
    Options
    I havent been doing insanity like I should, but I did join a yoga class and I have been going running every other day...

Every little counts! I did Insanity continuously up til about Day 42 but as my half marathon is coming up soon I'm now doing about 4 - 5 days a week, at you're still exercising regularly so keep it up!
  • adjoa84
    Options
    I did it!!! I finished the last workout day today!!! Final fit test tomorrow!!!! Keep pressing play ladies!!!

AMAZING! :flowerforyou:

Can't wait for you to post your results!
  • adjoa84
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Finally doing Day 50 tonight I'm a bit behind my original schedule but that's okay, as my half marathon is coming up i've started running again so unless I'm very disciplined I dont always have the time (and energy) to do Insanity and running but I still intend of finishing strong! Insanity has reallly reallllly helped with my running I'm seeing improvements in my times and I have more stamina and endurance. I'm going on holiday on in a couple of weeks and I intend on finishing Insanity before I leave, will continue to check in and post my start and end stats before I leave.

Keep digging everyone!
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else lose a bunch of skin on their elbows doing max recovery? I hope the skin toughens up before I have to low plank again. I was back to max interval circuit today and it went really well. It was tough but I pushed right through to the end.

I did max recovery for the first time today and yes i my elbows kill too! Mines carpet burns, def gonna have to put something down i think!

Im new to this thread but on month 2 week 5 day 4. Really enjoying month 2 workouts more than i did month 1, am i the only one?
  • kathrynpp
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 1. Think I have lost some weight already and stomach looking flatter so thats keeping me going. Bit unsure about Thursday Friday am back at work so fitting it in around work and kids will be harder but not going to give up. I already get up at 5.30 to see to the horses before I get the kids up for school so going to have to make sure I do it in the evenings.
  • adjoa84
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 1. Think I have lost some weight already and stomach looking flatter so thats keeping me going. Bit unsure about Thursday Friday am back at work so fitting it in around work and kids will be harder but not going to give up. I already get up at 5.30 to see to the horses before I get the kids up for school so going to have to make sure I do it in the evenings.

That's dedication!
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job you guys! Just finished Week 4 Day 4....Cardio Recovery....2 more days till the end of Month 1!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone pushing it. Month 2 week 3 for me. Yesterday was max interval circuit and i loved it! I kept up, pushed harder than ever and saw a nice high calorie burn. Today was max plyo and I HATED it. I lost 3 hours of my day procrastinating because I knew today was plyo day. I am in a bad mood almost the whole workout, I guess because I am so disappointed with my performance, or lack there of, as the case may be. BUT tomorrow is max cardio and cardio abs and I enjoy both of those and I know I have tomorrow to look forward to! (In month 2 max interval circuit is my favorite workout.)
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tue 09/04/12 01:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping to get some help from y'all.

I have been doing insanity for one month now, but have not seen much of weight loss or inches drop.
    I have lost the following in one month:

Weight SW 184- CW 180

Chest: 1 inch
    waist: 1 inch
    hips: 1/2 inch

Please do let me know if there is a way to get better results.
    Thank you!!
  • Nancyg24
    Options
    im on week 4 day2 of the second round. I wish i could post pics
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!