Favorite Band....Most Hated Band.....

Options
DaGsGirl
DaGsGirl Posts: 194
What is your favorite band and your most hated band? ( or song?)

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    favorite band, but not together any more- guns n roses. most hated band? have no clue, there are so many. lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Favorite- The Beastie Boys (RIP MCA) or Radiohead
    Least- U2
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Backstreet Boys will always be in the top spot on my list! No matter how old they get, I will have a special place in my heart for them! Oh and LMFAO. They have the best workout songs!

I hate Owl City. Hate hate hate that Fireflies song. Seriously. It makes my ears want to bleed. I also hate Chris Brown.
  • DaGsGirl
    Options
    My fave bans is The Cure.....most hated is NICKLEBACK. I FREAKING HATE THEM. lol
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Radiohead - been my favorite since '95. I HATE Nickleback!! Such crap!:glasses:
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Least- U2

Think I'm going to have to join you there on the least favourite. I can't stand U2, and Bono is a douche.

My favourite band is either Amon Amarth or Turisas. It changes on an almost daily basis though, haha.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could really narrow either side of that down to just one. I guess if I had to pick one favorite on the spot, I'd go with Pink Floyd.
  • DaGsGirl
    Options
    I LOVE Radiohead - been my favorite since '95. I HATE Nickleback!! Such crap!:glasses:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HerbT51
    HerbT51 Posts: 36
    Options
    My favorite performer is Van Morrison (probably from his "Band & Steet Choir" days. Never could tolerate CCR - John Fogerty did us all a favor when he took a decade or more off.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    do i really have to spell it out lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • Iron_Maiden
    Options
    My fave bans is The Cure.....most hated is NICKLEBACK. I FREAKING HATE THEM. lol

YES!!!!!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Least- U2

Think I'm going to have to join you there on the least favourite. I can't stand U2, and Bono is a douche.

My favourite band is either Amon Amarth or Turisas. It changes on an almost daily basis though, haha.
    Bono does a lot of great things for the world. But jimmeny christmas, can he do it quietly.
    And I don't like their music.

Nikelback I don't even count, they only wrote one song, they just rewrote the words 200 times.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I would have to pick favorites by genre because I have a lot :) Favorites: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue, Pantera, Weezer (except for their stuff after about 2003). And DEFTONES. I freaking LOVE them!!!!!!
    Least favorites: Nickelback. Ewwww. I also hate pretty much all top 40 pop music. I can't STAND Ke$ha. Whenever I hear her "music" or read anything about her or see her picture, I have an urge to attack her with a cheese grater.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    do i really have to spell it out lol:laugh: :laugh:
    i absoloutly hate westlife and boyzone yuk yuk
  • Iron_Maiden
    Options
    Favorite- The Beastie Boys (RIP MCA) or Radiohead
    Least- U2

Radiohead is the best!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    Oh my, that's a tough question. I'm such a music lover!
    I have 2 faves: Avenged Sevenfold (RIP The Rev) and The Strokes
    Worst Band: Nickelback! Chad sounds constipated when he sings.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Fave: The Beatles - Day in the Life
    HATED: Nickelback, or maybe U2....Oh, Tragically Hip. Ya, those three....lol
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    my favorite band is a local band called Empty Orchestra. least favorite would have to be...idk, most rap and country, can't think of any particular band :P
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Foo Fighters.

My least favorite is any manufactured band, basically the corporate pop stuff. I just can't stand it. Any of it.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Oh jeeeeeez. Umm..

Favourite (or one of): The Clash
    Hated: Nickelback or Linkin Park.. or any of those other generic "pop-rock" bands.