Favorite Band....Most Hated Band.....

Options

Replies

• jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My favorite all time band has to be the Beatles
    My favorite current band is The Black Keys (if you don't know them, check them out on youtube)
    Most hated all time band is Bay City Rollers
    Most hated current band is U2

Did you just say The Bay City Rollers?!! I can't believe there is another person on the planet besides myself who knows (or really remembers) who they are... Funny!

How can you forget those plaid outfits and terrible songs?:laugh:
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    My favorite current band is The Black Keys (if you don't know them, check them out on youtube)

Did you just say The Bay City Rollers?!! I can't believe there is another person on the planet besides myself who knows (or really remembers) who they are... Funny!

S...A...TUR...DAY...NIGHT!!!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options

S...A...TUR...DAY...NIGHT!!!!

Ha ha!
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    Favorite: Depeche Mode
    Hated: Pretty much any band these days that get more exposure than they actually deserve.. as far as whole genres most all rap and country.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Surprised to see how many Cure fans there are here including myself. We should start a group.

Anyways....

Favorite....Green Day gets my vote. Been following them for over 20+ years.

Least....Too many to name.

I know! So excellent!!!! Love me some Cure!
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Hated: Pretty much any band these days that get more exposure than they actually deserve.. as far as whole genres most all rap and country.

Excellent taste!!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Not sure if they are your style but check out Hurt

It blows my mind that they are not hugely popular. They have some truly epic songs IMO. Sirius/XM is starting to play some of their stuff, but it's like 3+ years old. Just now getting exposed

Rapture, 10 ton Brick, and Abuse of Sid=GREAT songs
  • bekah_ann13
    Options
    Glassjaw, The Beatles, MXPX, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Head Automatica, The Used.... ugh too many to name, its hard to pick an actual "favorite"

I haven't listened to much music that is out on the radio... but I can say I have never ever heard them but I hate them anyway and that is One direction? I have no idea what the appeal is but I see one direction stuff everywhere and I just cannot take it... its like justin bieber and jonas brothers times a million...
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Favorite: three days grace/breaking benjamin [tied!]
    Hate: NIRVANA. BLARGG.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Favorite would probably be Minus the Bear. least favorite....a tie between Nickelback and Creed.
  • WonderChicana
    Options
    The Black Keys!!! Least would be Yellowcard. ugghh
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Tool!!!!!!!!!
    Most Hated: Nickelback...it's my Facebook Policy to unfriend any FB friend who posts their, uh, "music"
  • RobynMWilson
    Options

Not sure if they are your style but check out Hurt

It blows my mind that they are not hugely popular. They have some truly epic songs IMO. Sirius/XM is starting to play some of their stuff, but it's like 3+ years old. Just now getting exposed

Rapture, 10 ton Brick, and Abuse of Sid=GREAT songs
  • myeca77
    myeca77 Posts: 18
    Options
    Favorite: Queen...Freddie Mercury is the Mutha F@ckin man!!! Always will be!

I also enjoy: Guns & Roses, Linkin Park, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Beastie Boys (RIP MCA), The Cranberries, and a couple more I could name

Least Fav: Any country band.
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    LOOOVE Hurt! Rapture and Falls Apart being my two faves from that group. Never hear them on radio but hear 'em on Sirius/XM Octane...
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Definitely can't pick an all time favorite band... Panic! At the Disco, Of Monsters and Men, More Amor, Vampire Weekend, The Young Veins, The Brobecks, AC/DC, Brand New, The Temper Trap, Led Zeppelin.

Least: Coldplay.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Definitely can't pick an all time favorite band... Panic! At the Disco, Of Monsters and Men, More Amor, Vampire Weekend, The Young Veins, The Brobecks, AC/DC, Brand New, The Temper Trap, Led Zeppelin.

Least: Coldplay.

You have awesome taste!! :)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Favorite band, Beatles. Hated band, Wings. Go figure. Probably some residual denial that's been in effect for, oh, 40 years.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LOOOVE Hurt! Rapture and Falls Apart being my two faves from that group. Never hear them on radio but hear 'em on Sirius/XM Octane...

Saw them live Sunday.....Amazing.....Pop Evil followed them.....It was embarrassing. Pop Evil was garbage compared to Hurt
  • Matthewgd24
    Options
    No Chili Peppers fans!??? Oh man..

Favourite: Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day (cant choose)

least: anything country