30 day shred group Start July 8th

Options

Replies

• littleaudrey85
    littleaudrey85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! It's my first time doing it & I'm ready to get my butt kicked! lol
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    hey all !!
    I would love too .. how do i sign up .. and let me know more infor on it .. and where can i go bye it ,, I don't have it .. thanks I am exicted

I got it at Target for about $12. You should invest in hand weights also. I only had 5 lb weights and the first time I started this they were a little much, but I'm too cheap to go buy lighter weights, so I'm just going to use some weighted water bottles or canned foods or something.
  • better_than_yesterday
    Options
    Hey all! I am new to MFP (25 yrs old, 5'1 *shorty!!* and 195 lbs :/ ) I have really, really enjoyed tracking my calories and eating healthy and have been doing this for about a week. I am now ready to get into the exercise part of this journey!! I "started" this video a few days ago and was doing when I saw a topic/thread thing (not sure what it is called) but didn't know how to find the same topic again. I have been doing the level one now for two days, but have not finished the entire DVD (like one complete workout). I am hoping that being a part of this will motivate me!! I put my measurements into the google document, but other than that, how do I "join" this group? Is there a group or is it just this page-and how do I save it to find it again!? Thanks so much and I look foward to doing this!!
  • misstangieb2012
    misstangieb2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 30 day shred and I am suppose to get it in the mail on July 12. I will be starting it then. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. I hope I get some great results.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Remember all to join the group if you want

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6853-jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-start-date-july-8

Also to track data you can enter it here on the google docs
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZOpOv758RldGxVNHJ4TmVfNnF3Z09abGZnWjZkT3c

Also you can usually find the first session (first 10 days on you tube) that way you wont be behind!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll be starting tomorrow; think I will take photos and measurements before I start so maybe I can share when I'm done.
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too :)
  • CrazyC01
    CrazyC01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • sjae
    sjae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started today and took before photos, hopefully will be able to stick it out for the 30days! Heard lots of people had great results so hears hopeing the same for us!!!
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today was my 3rd day...looking forward to seeing results and only 3 days in front.. joining to keep motivated as it is hard work and I do dance or yoga classes 3-4 days a week too so worried about neglecting 30DS but really focused on doing both. really looking forward to being a "healthy" weight by the end :)
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I started today, but not sure if I'll be able to do it tomorrow- I have to be out all day. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! I doubt I'll think that when I get to Level 2 though!
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    im in! Ive been putting it off for about a week because ive had a massive cold, but i need to get my butt in gear and get it going! prolly have to skip tuesday though, going on a hike and i know ill be too sore after to do it! lol :)
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need some motivation to get back on track, and this is it. I'm going to go do it right now, or else I won't do it today.
  • korinastern
    Options
    im in and it was tough this morning
  • larabell69
    larabell69 Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes please!! love to join as I am needing something to help get me started... I love this site and this will be great!! woot woot!!
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have hesitated on this and it's just time to do it!! I can do almost every day of the week as I have a PT and she kicks my butt 3 days a week and normally I do cardio for the other 3.... what's another 27 minutes of exercise a day?? I CAN do this!! I'm in :D

Pleasure to meet you all and let's kick some JM butt!
  • linray51
    linray51 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 61, female and went out and purchased the CD yesterday and started! Today, I feel great. I also added 2 miles of Leslie Sansone's 'Walk Away the Pounds'. My goal is to lose 25 lbs and get into good shape. We can do it and I feel it is imperative to make this lifestyle change and be committed to 'moving and losing'. Good luck to all!
  • kerryjudson
    kerryjudson Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    day 3 of level 1 done today and the first set of cardio was a killer as i already ached so much but i kept going and it became easier. dont ache at all now and feeling very proud of myself. cant wait to hear how the people starting today are getting on :happy:
  • jklawton
    jklawton Posts: 1
    Options
    Okay - I'm in too. I tried this a few months back on my own and only managed about 4 days (didn't help that I had to go away with work).

I was going to start tomorrow but you've motivated me to start today....
  • yoyonomore55
    yoyonomore55 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and would love the motivation. Took before pics and measurements. Looking for a BIG change in toning and muscle definition.