30 day shred group Start July 8th

Options
123457»

Replies

• trblmakr23
    trblmakr23 Posts: 44
    Options
    Count me in too!!! I got the dvd couple of weeks ago...just did one day of it...as i'm doing insanity too, which is killing me..lolol. But I'll do it with you all too. Good Luck everyone!! :-)
  • BehindtheScenes
    BehindtheScenes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just finished day two and got my wonderful husband to do it with me (of course, I'll lose one pound for every twenty he loses)! I ordered the DVD from amazon and it came with a free download. Heading off to shower and take measurements to post on google docs (shuddering at the thought).
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    Make sure you take pictures and measurements. I already lost 1 in on my waist in just 1 week...super exciting! :smile:
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just finished day two and got my wonderful husband to do it with me (of course, I'll lose one pound for every twenty he loses)! I ordered the DVD from amazon and it came with a free download. Heading off to shower and take measurements to post on google docs (shuddering at the thought).

I don't know about the wonderful part, but now I have Jillian and my wife KICKING MY *kitten* back into shape.
  • kyd007
    kyd007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am a day behind.. my bff lost her dad yesterday was a little down in the dumps!
    will post when i complete my day 1
  • jessmeowww
    jessmeowww Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Level 1 but I would love to be a part of this! Feel free to add!
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'll do it too and have talked my sister into starting with me as she wants to start getting back into shape post-baby.

Did Level 1 today and used 2 x 1kg bags of basmati rice - I have ordered weights but these'll do till then. Only the lunges hurt me so I do need heavier weights (I usually do Body Pump and Spin). Will try to do every day whether I go gym or not.
    As schools break up soon my gym time will lessen anyhow. This should help me keep focussed and fitter too I hope!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm starting this morning!!!!!! Level 1 Day 1
    Please add me as a friend, in hopes you all can nag me with motivation! It's always the 3rd week that I slack on :(
  • MindyMay80
    Options
    Starting today if that is ok :)
  • rebby41
    rebby41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting this evening!
  • Bdosen047
    Bdosen047 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Finished day one woohoo!!! Had to take some breaks here or there but I am excited about what the future holds!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Remember all to join the group if you want

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6853-jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-start-date-july-8

Also to track data you can enter it here on the google docs
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZOpOv758RldGxVNHJ4TmVfNnF3Z09abGZnWjZkT3c

Also you can usually find the first session (first 10 days on you tube) that way you wont be behind!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • pattrysec
    pattrysec Posts: 4
    Options
    Yesterday, day 1 was brutal but I can't wait for the pain to turn into something great in 30 days! Great job everyone!
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It was my Day 7 yesterday, and I've PUT ON 1lb....WTF???? has anyone else experienced this?
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 3 done! Im a bit behind everyone else but I'm getting back on track.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of level 2, I'm in!!!
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The video started at level 2 today and since I hate that level less lol I did level 2. Then I rewarded myself by doing Zumba Rush
  • misstangieb2012
    misstangieb2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How's the success going with the 30 day shred? Let me know guys. I just started yesterday